Stat reset

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
CwazyCwis

Went to play MM tonight and

1) some of my levels were missing - ie i know I'm higher than 550 but my level showed as 521.

2) I was not a 'master' of any kind - ie all my rpg had not been spent.

3) my score had not gone up.

4) it wasn't only me it had happened to. :(

can someone please advise
camelsauce

Same thing as mentioned above except my levels are now correct I believe. Will not let me buy any of the Masters. Was a medic master. And umm yeah rpg might be missing some. Ill have o be able to re-buy everything again if I was able to so that ill know for sure about any missing RPG.
«¤ÊX§ÂÐVØCÂTʤ»
CwazyCwis

tried again tonight, still level not back to normal and can't buy any master.

i was told by another player that the server is being 'played around with', how would that affect our stats 'n' levels etc?

i luv this game, please advise when i can play again. :( :)
warhead2
1337 Haxor

same thing happened to me and someone else who was playing this weekend. i just gave up and left as i didn't see any point in playing until it's fixed. my level number is right but i have no more abilities but it won't let me rebuy adrenaline master. could not even buy loaded artifacts l1 which any1 should be able to buy, nor any class specific abilites of course so even if you rebought some stuff you wouldn't have much to defend yourself with.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
papasmurf42_420

I know exactly how you feel.
nothing witty to put here, so here's my xfire sig
camelsauce

Bump!?! :stongue: So what's the verdict on what is going on with that server as all mentioned above? Would be really awsome to know something for the peace of mind. :banana: Thanks :banana:
«¤ÊX§ÂÐVØCÂTʤ»
DW_Damaged
DW Clan Member

I am sure it is being looked into. Sometimes it may take a little while to get things resolved. Sorry no one has responded to your post but I am sure the appropriate people are looking into this.
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Thanks for coming to the forum and pointing out the problem. I believe I've corrected the issue, and I've reverted to last week's saved version of the player build database, so you should have your same skills back.

Let me know if there are any more ongoing problems.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
CwazyCwis

thank you so much Fry, although just been on there, and it still says my level is 521 :( and

i know i was deffo over 550 if not over 560, if anyone does know what level i was at, can they please let me know

cheers!!

please advise further :)
CwazyCwis

Can you also tell me why 'Metus' does not play?