UTInput.ini

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
papasmurf42_420

:bigsmurf: I can't for the life of me, figure out what/where the commands are for the artifact bindings. I was making a new set of 360 controller binds for my console playing homie for when he comes over. (taking over the much-unused d-pad w/ invasion-related binds) but I honestly cant find them. throwweapon was easy. now I just need to be able to switch and activate artifacts and I'll be done. can anybody help? :bigsmurf:

<edit> I looked a little more and found a useful post from earlier this month. I'll copy-paste the .ini when I'm done with it if anybody cares.
nothing witty to put here, so here's my xfire sig
warhead2
1337 Haxor

probably my post you found where i give these cmds
setbind r brpg use artifact (make R key USE current artifact)
setbind f brpg next artifact (make F key select next artifact)

first artifact cmd seems broke.

i never could get these commands to work in the ini file. UT3 has some serious issues with key binding so stuff doesn't work very well. UT3 would always erase my bindings. i followed all advice on forums but it would never work. surely thr's a way but i gave up trying b/c it was easier to just get the commands from my chat history or just retype em in, and i don't play this enough to justify the time needed to figure out how to do it. if you find a way to do this then that would be way cool.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
papasmurf42_420

yeah, it was :banana:
I'll do what I can but so far I'm still coming up with the same problem. still your post helped point me in the right direction, and I appreciate it. :salute: Here's to hoping I cant get this running more smoothly
nothing witty to put here, so here's my xfire sig