Server downloads

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
Xhalek

Hi everyone!

I've been playing on your Monster Mash 3 server for a quite a long time, but I had lost my game key for about 2 - 3 years, and I have since re-bought the game, solely because of the invasion server. Hopefully, someone might be able to help me! My game keeps getting stuck on one UPK file, the RBTTInvasionTex file. It downloads everything else perfectly fine, yet when it reaches this file, it gets stuck on 43.5% and fails to move from there on.

Would anyone be able to provide me with a list of downloads for the server, or the download server itself so I can continue playing on MM3? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
A dedicated player, Xhalek!
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Hi Xhalek... glad you've been enjoying the server!

Thanks for letting me know about the problem, I'll look into it and post again when I get it sorted out.

Thanks again.

-Fry
(Under Team Deathmatch)
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Sorry it took so long to reply. I wiped out my cache folder, and I was able to download all the files ok, so I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

There are a couple options... you could try deleting your My Games/Unreal Tournament 3 folder, which will basically take it back to a fresh install, and try again. You'll have to re-enter your CD Key, and you'l lose any cached downloads.

Or, if you want to download the file manually, you can find it at

Code: Select all

http://www.neutrinorecords.com/mm3/RBTTInvasionTex.upk.uz3
Hope that helps, and thanks a lot for playing!
(Under Team Deathmatch)