Does anyone use UT3 Invasion RPG?

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
phischphood

Hi all, returning to Death Warrant after a few years (around 4) now that UT3 has been around a while, it seems that UT2004 RPG is still by far most popular, I can't find any populated UT3 RPG servers, I can see that we have one apparently, does anyone regularly use it, though? Am I better off spending my time on the UT2004 server instead? Thanks :)
warhead2
1337 Haxor

there does not seem to be much activity there so if you want to play with a good group ut2004 is the better option. I hop in every so often and usually end up playing alone. still fun though.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

There really aren't many (if any) other UT3 Invasion servers. UT3 didn't have Invasion as a game type, so we had to hack it as a mod. When I started ours, there was only one, made by the guy who wrote the Invasion code. There was also one made by the guy who wrote the RPG mod. Before that, there was another server from someone who made an extremely buggy RPG but with great monsters. ChocoCake and myself took the code from all 3 of these, combined the best parts, and incorporated 10 or so other mods into one server. I spent a bunch of time taking maps and modding them with the path nodes and weapon lockers needed to use the cool weapons.

Last time I checked, none of the other ones were even around, so I think ours is the only one. It used to be one of the most popular UT3 servers, but really nobody is playing UT3 on any type of server compared to how it was.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
a_better_player
Killer in Training

Hi,
I still play UT3 invasion with RPG on my local PC and on MM3 server, in fact I'm building new maps for it right now.
[glow=red]DM-INV-Satan's-Grotto[/glow] is just about ready to submit but here's my problem, where is the info for map builders?

Cheers,
ABP.
Vonn

I play it when I can, I like the fact that I can reset my skills but not lose all the work I've done to get to the level I'm at. I still like UT2004, but when you reset you lose everything which means you are stuck in a certain class unless you make a new character and do the level griding all over, gets annoying after a while