MM4?

All things related to the UT3 RPG Monster Mash 3 server
loreis95

Hey, so I am unsure as to where I can post this. Sooo I'm just posting in the latest MM version's game. So as you guys probably know, a new Unreal Tournament is in the works, at this time it's pre-alpha. For a pre-alpha: It runs really good, the gameplay is fun, the guns look awesome, and so on. But I've been thinking, is it possible, for when the game comes out, to host a monster mash in there? Just a thought. Because the reason why unreal tournament 3's monstermash wasn't a total hit was because the game itself wasn't very fun to most (I loved it though). Unreal Tournament 4's goal is to revive the series and make it as good as it can be, meaning it would be possible to try to host one in UT4 and maybe get a lot of people. Some returning, and some new. This might be a terrible idea to most but I think it could be fun. If it can't be done, let me know why ^^, since MM is the only reason I returned to UT2k4.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I am working on it.
loreis95

[quote="DW_WailofSuicide"]I am working on it.[/quote]
That's awesome. Sorry if this is a bit too "nosy" but can you state the progress or nah?
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

That's a hard question to answer because 'Monster Mash' has a lot of parts to it. The thing I'm concerned with right now is trying to create an Invasion gametype for the new UT game.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Dropping this preview vid here.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_oo4rAMjk[/bbvideo]
loreis95

[quote="DW_WailofSuicide"]Dropping this preview vid here.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm_oo4rAMjk[/bbvideo][/quote]

Oh sorry I haven't been active anywhere :| but yeah it looks like it's somewhat working there. Are you still working on it or no?
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Still in progress. Currently working on some customized attacks (weapons) for monsters, so there's more than one type of enemy to fight.
loreis95

That sounds amazing. This will probably be the only gamemode I play on UT4 when it's released, since the UT2k4 version was amazing in and of itself. Hyped to see what new additions you add to this one.