Ritualist Builds

A place to meet and greet and have general discussions for those participating in GW
DW_Mobius
DW Clan Member
Xfire: redeemermma

So.... I was looking for a good ritualist Spirit Spammer build, but was finding mixed results off of google and various guild repositories. Anyone want to share a template code to one they use?
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

some people dont like the disenchant spirit buut if your in an area that has alot of bad guys who use enchants to keep themselves alive it can make life easier.

OACjAyiJZSfTXTRbbOZOVT0gFMA

just total spirit spammage

OACjAyiJZSfTlTXTRbbOZOVT0gA

armor of unfeeling is handy in areas where you know your spirits are gonna take a beating.

OACjAyiJZSfTlTXTRbZOVT0gQTA

decent one if you wanna take a rez with you

OACjAyiM5QXTfTRbZOVT7i0gXMA

2 skills that never leave my spirit spamming build are painful bond and summon spirits both to me are the main spirit spammer skills. Also i have 64 energy so i can get all my spirits up cast painful bond move my spirits and run away all without having to wait for energy to recharge which can make a big difference. Although if you are struggling with energy you could try taking "Boon of Creation" with you or as in the first build "Mighty Was Vorizun" can be handy to =)

:queen:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Signet of Spirits + Vampirism + Bloodsong + Summon Spirits + Whatever