Jaguar has officially confirmed it will take the C-X75

Talk about anything and everything
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11105063318 ... production
Jaguar has officially confirmed it will take the C-X75 to production - a model it debuted as a concept at the Paris motor show last year.

The C-X75 is a hybrid supercar that produces less than 99g/km of CO2 emissions but that can rival the best of the supercars with a top speed of over 200 mph (322 km/h).

The C-X75 will be an all-wheel drive with a "downsized, highly-boosted petrol engine" coupled with two powerful electric motors," says Jaguar, although the automaker doesn't offer more details than that.

The concept used four 195-horsepower (145-kW) electric motors with two small turbine engines to create electrical current. The production C-X75 will be opting for the more conventional setup.

But Jaguar is promising a 0 to 60 mph (96 km/h) sprint time of under 3 seconds - so power on tap will likely be aplenty. And the car will still have an electric-only range of more than 50 km (31 miles).

Something like a cool 1.1 Million for this bad boy.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Are you buying me one for Christmas?! :sgiggle:

Very slick...love the body styling!

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

No, would be nice and I would if I could , I was just looking at that 0-60 in 3 seconds and a top speed of over 200 is pretty impressive for electric motors buy today's standards.