So where is everyone......

Talk about anything and everything
mersenary aka MinisterofDeath
1337 Haxor

these days? The whole feeling of Spam Vikings has changed in the last couple of years. Most of the DW's arent even seen anymore.
Whenever I check COD there is no one there. UT2004 is rarely full anymore. Toxic, Karma, Nutty, Sweaters, and many others are MIA. Has everyone put gaming on the back burner, or given it up? Just wondering on this boring Friday night.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I know I don't account for everyone, but from my side of the story, I find little free time these days. Perhaps when I find a steady job, graduate from school, and no worries from large scale projects, I'll locate the time to game with you guys again. If I catch up with my schedule I should be finished by next year (graduation).

I'm still out and about, especially on vent. If ya happen to see me there (look in DW homepage), you should pop in and let me know that you want to do a Spam Viking run with me. I'll gladly take a break over at Onslaught when you're around.

You'll also find many other DW's there. Perhaps you may find your answer about our activity there.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Many play COD Black Ops, others play various other games, and others have real world things that are keeping them occupied.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD