New IP

Talk about anything and everything
Desko
1337 Haxor

Hey guys. I just moved and thought I'd hop on Monster Mash for a bit, but apparently, the IP at my current location is denied access to the Monster Mash server. I attempted to e-mail the address that Toxic posted in the Banned subforum, but Windows Live Email was unable to resolve it for one reason or another.

It's not a huge issue, because I'm only here temporarily before I get carted off to college, but it's still bothersome nonetheless.

At any rate, I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for considering the issue. I wasn't sure where else to post it. I'm gonna do something else now.
When submersed in a liquid, creatures with lungs are typically unable to breathe.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Desko wrote:Hey guys. I just moved and thought I'd hop on Monster Mash for a bit, but apparently, the IP at my current location is denied access to the Monster Mash server. I attempted to e-mail the address that Toxic posted in the Banned subforum, but Windows Live Email was unable to resolve it for one reason or another.

It's not a huge issue, because I'm only here temporarily before I get carted off to college, but it's still bothersome nonetheless.

At any rate, I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for considering the issue. I wasn't sure where else to post it. I'm gonna do something else now.
Heya Desko! :D

Please shoot me an email with your IP address and I'll check it out.
karmakat@clandw.org

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...