Do you like your rights?

Talk about anything and everything
Blooddemon91
Killer in Training
Xfire: Blooddemon91

Judge for yourself give me your opinion on what you think about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXyLrTR ... ture=share
DW_Fry
DW Clan Member

Senator Feinsten added language to the bill to prevent it from applying to US citizens, or those apprehended in the US.
(Under Team Deathmatch)
Blooddemon91
Killer in Training
Xfire: Blooddemon91

DW_Fry wrote:Senator Feinsten added language to the bill to prevent it from applying to US citizens, or those apprehended in the US.
Ahh really? thats good to know :).
DW_TigerRaptorFX
DW Clan Member

Bills like SOPA, Protect IP, and Bill S.978 is the same old song and dance. If it doesn't pass, something else will just come along.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I'd like for there to be a law making it illegal for people in congress to pass laws concerning the internet.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:I'd like for there to be a law making it illegal for people in congress to pass laws concerning the internet.
I would rethink that. In every way there has to be a common set of rules for things we do when it comes to engaging with other people. Please stop protecting me from myself though.

Without a couple of rules anything goes. You wouldn't like that much either rest assured.
Galahad
Killer in Training

Lets face it. Until this country rids itself of the atrocity that is women's suffrage, we're just going to continue the downward spiral. WE MUST END WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE NOW!!!
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Galahad wrote:Lets face it. Until this country rids itself of the atrocity that is women's suffrage, we're just going to continue the downward spiral. WE MUST END WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE NOW!!!
Ummm... Don't see what that has to do with SOPA.
DW_TigerRaptorFX
DW Clan Member

Back on the topic.

Looks like SOPA is losing ground.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-57358 ... opponents/
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Yeah, it's good news. I still don't trust these jokers at all though. Too corrupt, and too ignorant. I like the internet the way it is.