Passed my first year in DW's MMs2. Going for many more.

Talk about anything and everything
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

I'd like to say that having been here since March 23rd, 2013, it's been a lot of fun playing on Monster Mash server 2. Met a lot of cool people, seen awesome maps (and discovered some secrets, with and without help), and love the experiences from playing here.

With that said, I've played as my Medic (BrianTheCorrupt) for a year and attained a very high level, 605 (Which is a feat for me as I play with a 600+ Ping average due to my Satellite connection. :sbigsmile: ).
But I've decided to try out the Adrenaline Master (BrianTheEnraged) and I'm having a blast.
I hope to eventually get a Weapon Master (BrianTheGunzerkr) off the ground. Tried it out a bit, but didn't dedicate to it like my Medic.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to all the DWs, it's awesome to play on the server, and appreciate the fun that I've had on it (it does help keep my boredom suppressed. :srofl: )
That being said, I hope to eventually see/meet more DWs on the server, as I've yet to meet them all. :ssmile:

To any DWs that read this, I salute you for having made an awesome community and I hope to see it continued for many years to come.

Semper Fidelis (Translated from Latin to English - Always Faithful) :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Hey Brian,

Glad you're enjoying the server a lot. It's really impressive you're able to do as well as you do given your high ping. Says a lot about your knowledge and skill to be able to pull that off.
I know I keep saying this but there will be some updates coming soon (tm). Nothing too big right off the bat but hopefully some improvements around the board. Fair warning, and if anyone's curious let them know too. It'll probably be a surprise to people since the servers haven't updated in awhile.
Believe

Hey,

Cool there some changes soon.
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

Re: Wail, I'm looking forward to what the updates might hold, hopefully they'll optimize what they're meant to when applied. I hope it'll all go smoothly.
If any changes/additions to the monsters are going to occur, I'll be quite eager for anything that can be thrown into the mix, more fun with more variety (and more insanity). :sbigsmile:
Hope to see you in the battlefield when the updates are up.
[hr]
Re: Believe/Tasty, welcome to the Forums. :ssmile:
See you in the battlefield when I'm on.
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain
Believe

Hey Brian,

Just call me Believe if you see me in battlefield.

Yea. The update will be cool. :)