Change Logs

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
Taries
Camper

I agree shotgun was OP, but will shotgun primary mode heal? When i played last time it wont heal and i had to make healling Duster CAS rifle wich on modifier +3 heal only 15hp (same shock rifle). If will shotgun dont heal then on tower with shock should be rox or flak. And btw. flamethrower is bad on healling i tried one time and it was slow.

I also want ask if you dont wanna add medic awarennes on spirits too, on pets awarennes work so why not on spirits?

And one last thing i have idea to change mantas(pupaes) adrenaline cost system wich will be on lvl. 1 60 adr. and each level will reduce cost by 5 adr so level 5 manta will cost 40 adr. i want this coz after their update they die faster and 50 adrenaline cost is in my opinion too much. :swink:
warhead2
1337 Haxor

Hi, my first post on evol here :)

First off. Great job on this server, i enjoy it a lot. Think the concept is awsome and love what you've done.

thanks for the life siphon fixes. it was really bad not being able to use certain weapons and now it works much better.

Question on the med weaps. You adjust the life siphon and made the math accurate so now you can remove the threshold on that, so the question is why can not the same thing work for healing weapons. i do not find it desirable that some particular type of weapon should not be allowed to be a healing weapon. imo any time you have such a situation whr you want to exclude certain types, then the algorithm is probably flawed needs some kind of adjustment.

>>>Pls Note:
i logged on this morning and the berserk caps are not fixed. i would really like my health back, and thanks in advance :)

thanks again for the great server and your hard work on it, it rocks.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

warhead2 wrote:Question on the med weaps. You adjust the life siphon and made the math accurate so now you can remove the threshold on that, so the question is why can not the same thing work for healing weapons. i do not find it desirable that some particular type of weapon should not be allowed to be a healing weapon. imo any time you have such a situation whr you want to exclude certain types, then the algorithm is probably flawed needs some kind of adjustment.
Two different systems. Life Siphon already had an inventory marker where I could easily track their damage over time.

Healing weapons do not. Of course I can give it another inventory item just for healing, but then we have conflicts such as Experienced Healing. It's doable, but it'll be messy.

warhead2 wrote:i logged on this morning and the berserk caps are not fixed. i would really like my health back, and thanks in advance :)
Really? Other Berserkers I've spoken to got their stat caps back. They just have to repurchase their health. I'll double check on this.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

thats what it was(my bad). i just had to respend the stats and then i was good to go. thanks, appreciate the help.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Is it possible that nothing happened with the HP when you didn't play your berserker in the time after the changes? I thought mine had full HP with the correct cap earlier today.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Azmodan wrote:Is it possible that nothing happened with the HP when you didn't play your berserker in the time after the changes? I thought mine had full HP with the correct cap earlier today.
Yes. The RPG only checks the current stats and validates your character when you spawn your character.

Minor changes from May 30, 2012:

Monster Assault RPG
  • Revised requirements for Monster Abilities
    • You cannot have both Monster Vitality and Resistances
    • You cannot have both Monster Strength and Amplify Damage
  • Increased rank requirements for monster abilities
  • Increased stat cost for monster abilities
ME_RPGExpansion
  • Necromancers will no longer take 25% extra damage per rank from the class perk
  • Necromancers are granted resistances against player monsters
  • New Necro ability: Reaping Energy
[/color]

FFE466

Changes from June 25, 2012

MonsterAssaultRPG
  • New ability: Treasure Hunter. Find all relics and you get 100 stat points.
  • New weapon: Reflecting - reflects energy projectiles. Higher the modifier, higher chance it'll reflect.
  • New weapon: Cautious - reduces self damage and momentum 25% per mod. Max modifier is 3.
  • Max level for Haste is 3.
  • Monster summons now ignore monster abilities.
  • Basic menu tutorial is installed when the user clicks on the Info button without selecting an ability.
  • Relic info button is added to Personal Stats Menu.
  • Maximum damage the Paladin can take from a single hit from Aegis is 200.
  • Maximum damage the Paladin can take from a single hit from Life Cord is 100.
  • Burning weapon's damage range is now 0.5%-1% per modifier. Protection level remains the same.
  • Summoned Shrikes don't have halos for stealth against player monsters.
  • Adrenaline Syringe is disabled when the user is invisible.
  • You can now summon multiple razor flies (based on ability level).
  • Can't cast Perpetuating Soul on monsters.
  • Summon titans cannot cast shield.
  • Summon titan's base hp reduced by 20%.
  • Freezing weapons have a 50% chance to freeze its target.
  • Freezing weapons will not "petrify" player monsters.
ME_RPGExpansion
  • New Necro abilities: Agonizing Demise, Blood Frenzy, Carrion Metamorphosis, Iron Maiden, Poison Supremacy, Putrid Expiration, Summon Demon, and Summon Skeletal Mage.
  • Resurgence now ignores spectators
  • Necromancers now deal 12.5% per rank extra damage to feral and sentient creatures (instead of 25% per rank).
  • Necromancer now resists 33% damage from player monsters instead of 50%.
  • Unnatural Shout's mana cost is now 20 for all levels.
  • Unnatural Shout heals 2.5% per level of the soul's hp.
  • Threat level for Unnatural Shout is reduced.
  • Summoned Skeletons, Boney Zombies, and Fat Zombies are at half damage, health is doubled.
  • Summoned Sawyer's damage reduced in thirds. Sawyer's hp increased 25%.
  • Summoned Commando's deals half damage. Commando's hp increased 50%.
  • Resurgence will prioritize on resurrecting a nearby 0-score player monster before randomly picking a dead player. 0-score monsters are Ghost Krall, Ghost Gasbags, Nali Rabbit, Nali Cow, and Advanced Nali Cow.
  • Level 12 for Summon Skeleton/Zombie now requires the user to be level 75 to be able to purchase it. All Rank 3 requirements for these two abilities are removed.
  • Venom Containment will not grant you adrenaline when poisoning self.
  • Messages are broadcasted when a Necromancer casts Resurgence.
DWMonsterAssault
  • Reverted old code to enable multiple players to join as spectators when the server is loaded with player monsters.
  • Bots are now AssaultxPawns.
  • New loading screen hints.
  • Class icons are enabled and are configurable in the DWMenu.
SmartMonsterPack/SmartMonsterPackSample
  • New monsters: Skeletal Mages (Physical, Fire, Cold, Lightning, and Poison elements).
  • New player monster: Advanced Nali Cow
  • Brute aggression increased
  • Krall aggression increased
  • Summoned Warlords will not walk
  • Fat Zombie is now player monster friendly
  • Doom monsters, Xenomorphs, Dinosaurs, Raptors, and Shrikes are much more agile.
  • Player doom monsters now deal half damage.
  • Player doom monsters are at half health.
DWAssaultMapperTools
  • Friendly monsters are ignored when the Player Count trigger is triggered.
  • Spectators are ignored when the Player Count trigger is triggered.
  • Added messaging options for Variable Storage actor.
  • Scripted Action Player Movement is implemented. Mappers can now toggle Haste or Airborne at any time to individuals or to the entire team. (good for trials).
Map updates coming later this week
  • Colosseum
  • Iguazu
  • Utopia Part 1
  • Utopia Part 2
  • Xenomorph Part 1
[/color]

FFE466

Hmm my Waillord really flies all the time. Sadly he can also be run over by people in Cars now, I don't know why that is :P
Although I'm not sure if that is actually new since I haven't played my Support much,it still needs some fixing. Lost 3 Waillords within 1min to allies in cars on Cocowars.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Changes from July 1, 2012:

MonsterAssaultRPG
  • You cannot collect multiple copies of the same relic.
  • Arctic dontator's aura's size is reduced by 25%.
  • Since the 200 super max health is set in the AssaultxPawn, the extra super max health point is removed from the mutator.
DWMonsterAssault
  • Defaults for super max health for AssaultxPawn is set to 200 instead of 199.
  • Player monsters will have to wait to respawn again even after they killed themselves or when they hit a death volume.
  • Default class icons are set to Abstract.
  • For the DWMenu, the class icon's first menu option is "<select>" instead of "abstract"
  • Fixed spectator glitch
  • Teleport button for player monsters is not visible if you are on the red team.
SmartMonsterPack
  • Giant monster summons (such as titan, grass titan, and queen) will not do amplified crushing damage based on their mass.
  • Raptors are resistant to crushing vehicles.
  • Raptor's mass increased by 25%.
DWAssaultMapperTools
  • Aciton_SetFriendlyMonster: sets the monster's friendly state. Sets scoring value to 0. Mapper also has the choice to change monster to red/blue team.
[/color]

FFE466

Changes from July 8, 2012

DWMonsterAssault
  • Player monster options are given to all players when the map enables player monster options in mid game.
  • When typing ChangeTeam in console, the player monster wait timer restarts if a pawn is detected.
  • Removed pawn class player monster overwrites to prevent players as respawning as a monster instead of a human pawn.
  • Players will not spawn with shield gun or assault rifle if OSM objective manager forbids it.
DWU2Weapons
  • Concussion grenades does not blind teammates.
  • EMP grenades deals lightning damage
  • Damage for EMP grenades increased
  • Toxic grenades deal poison damage
  • Fire grenades deal fire damage
  • Damage and momentum for concussion grenades reduced
  • Smoke grenades deal poison damage
  • Deployable items such as: trip mines, land mines, proxy detectors, force field generators, rocket turrets, and auto turrets will not enable player bumping.
  • Land mines and trip mines do not team kill.
  • Land mines and trip mines do not explode when a teammate or instigator goes near it.
  • Land mines and trip mines do not explode when teammates shoot it.
  • Turrets cannot damage teammates.
  • Turrets cannot damage instigator.
  • Deployable items such as mines and turrets track the instigator so that the instigator gains credit/xp for the damage.
  • Other teammates cannot pickup turrets that they did not place.
  • Max ammo for turrets is 5.
Note: Only Utopia and Divine Fortress contains these new weapon updates.[/color]

FFE466