Change Logs

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Change logs from October 18 and 20, 2013

Monster Assault RPG
  • Weapon masteries should only be replenished based on the weapon that is doing the damage instead of the shooter's current weapon.
  • Abilities (like Shout, Plague, Implosion) that are not fired from a weapon will not benefit from weapon mastery bonuses.
  • For any projectile, the projectile will inherit the magic properties of the weapon that fired the weapon instead of the shooter's current held weapon.
  • Abilities (like Shout, Plague, Implosion) that are not fired from a magic weapon will not receive their magic properties.
  • Offensive magic modifiers for link guns now work.
  • Healing weapon's heal multiplier is now 4% per modifier instead of 3.75% per modifier.
  • Experienced Healing now ignores map exp multiplier.
  • Experienced Healing will not work when healing another player that was damaged from a 0-score monster.
  • Experienced Healing is now 1% per level instead of 0.5% per level.
  • The last two levels of Experienced Healing required rank III instead of IV.
  • Enhanced Armor can only be active for: 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 seconds before draining all of its energy.
  • Damage absorbed that goes to adrenaline negatively from Enhanced Armor is now 10% instead of 5%.
  • Stat point cost for Enhanced Armor is now 8 per level instead of 10 per level.
  • Adrenaline cost for Life Burst is now 125 instead of 75.
  • Supports cannot use adrenaline syringe while they are imploding.
  • Implosion's damage per adrenaline ratio is now 50% per level instead of 37.5% per level.
  • Energy Leech's adren steal rate is now 1.2% per level instead of 1.5% per level.
  • Life Siphon's life steal rate is now 0.75% per level instead of 1.5% per level.
  • Paladin's perk is disabled when their current health is greater than their max health.
  • Effects from Power Field and Aegis will gradually fade instead of an immediate vanish when the caster deactivates the skill.
  • Moved DamTypeRPGWeapons class from Smart Monster Pack to Monster Assault RPG
ME RPG Expansion
  • New Monster ability: Monster Regeneration!
  • When being summoned as a Champion, the player's monster abilities such as Monster Vitality, Monster Strength, and Blood Frenzy apply to the monster.
  • Necro summoning abilities (such as Summon Regeneration) applies to Summoned Champions.
  • Damage threshold for a transfiguration when fighting as a summoned champion is now 3000 instead of 10000.
  • When typing 'AltActivateItem info' for the Summon Champion ability, it will also notify the necromancer the slain Champion status in how close they are for a resurrection.
  • Decay damage per second is now: 14-18, 18-23, 22-28, 26-33, 30-38 instead of 11-12, 14-16, 17-20, 20-24, 23-28.
  • Plague's damage is now 14-16, 20-22, 26-32, 32-40, 38-48 instead of 7-8, 10-12, 13-16, 16-20, 19-24
  • Venom Containment will not replenish adrenaline when taking damage from 0-score monsters.
  • Venom Containment will not replenish adrenaline when the Necromancer is in a vehicle.
  • Carrion Metamorphosis works for magic bio rifles
  • TossArtifact in console for SoulTransfer does nothing instead of removing artifact.
  • Plague's effects will gradually fade instead of an immediate vanish when the caster deactivates the skill.
DW Monster Assault
  • Players can connect to the server alive at most 3 times per game.
  • Revised how player data is stored in game
  • Changeclass console command is disabled when the server is full.
  • SwitchTeam console command is disabled.
Smart Monster Packs
  • Doubled projectile damage for Invulnerability Hunter
  • Shockwave and shake attacks are now replicated to clients.
  • Optimized net code for Invulnerability Hunters.
  • Advanced Skeletal Magi now replicate their second hand aura.
  • Death Actor is now a dynamic array for DWScriptedMonsters. Mappers can customize monsters to spawn multiple actors when they die.
DW U2 Weapons
  • Revised damage types for turrets and mines so that the magic modifiers and weapon masteries will work.
[/color]
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Life Siphon's life steal rate is now 0.75% per level instead of 1.5% per level.
Oh that's why I'm weak feeling :(
3 max lives
:/
Practice makes a man perfect.....But nobody's perfect..... .so why practice?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

reywas wrote:Life Siphon's life steal rate is now 0.75% per level instead of 1.5% per level.
Oh that's why I'm weak feeling :(
No worries, Reywas. Many would argue that the Zerks are still the dominant class.

FFE466

1337 Haxor

DW_Ant wrote: Many would argue that the Zerks are still the dominant class.[/color]
offline, using Instant action-> DWMonsterAssault (aka ME mod) zerks are by faaaaaar the most fun class to play...
edit: at least in the maps I manage to run offline
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Changes from Jan 5, 2014

Monster Assault RPG
  • Experience modifier is amplified by 25% for all maps!
  • Reverted damage modifier based on player's relative level against the map's level.
  • Added InstigatorOnly option for Experience Triggers.
  • Reloading Weapons do not reload ammo for vehicles.
  • Lucky Weapons will not spawn deployable items.
ME RPG Expansion
  • Summon Champion will not take up a summoning slot. Summoning a demon Champion does not forbid you from summoning 3 demons from the Summon Demon ability.
  • AltActivateItem Info on Summon Champion will not crash the server.
  • Ghosts of Anguish will not reset the Pending Souls and timer whenever the Necro does not have enough adrenaline or souls.
  • Revised Summon Champion's transfiguration messages.
  • Revised ability description for Summon Champion.
Smart Monster Packs
  • Riding Dragons: clients will not crash when other players dismount dragons.
  • Riding Dragons: When starting a climb, the transitions are replicated to other clients.
  • Riding Dragons: When reappearing from a distance, the driver will appear right-side up to other clients.
  • DWScriptedMonsterController notifies the owning AdvDWMonsterSpawner that the monster died (to potentially replace it).
  • Arctic Air Drones shoots linear projectiles.
  • Suicide Bombers destroy their model when they self-destruct.
DW Assault Mapper Tools
  • Conditional Triggers are working
  • New curse: Glacier Blight (continuously damages the victim using cold damage)
  • Added Cumulative Level option for the AdvDWMonsterSpawner, where the spawner may adjust its difficulty based on the total level value from all players.
DW Monster Roster
  • Replaced AirDrone with AirDroneBolt
Maps
  • Abyss is Back!
  • Forgotten Fane's update is coming soon!
Happy new year everybody![/color]

FFE466

1337 Haxor

DW_Ant wrote:Reverted damage modifier based on player's relative level against the map's level.
reverted to.... how it was before,right ????
DW_Ant wrote:Added InstigatorOnly option for Experience Triggers.
1. where can be located? [the actor,not the option]
2. if I copy->paste actor from other map, does it create "dependency" on the other map?
DW_Ant wrote:Reloading Weapons do not reload ammo for vehicles.
:scratch: alll vehicle weapons have unlimited ammo, dont they???
DW_Ant wrote:DWScriptedMonsterController notifies the owning AdvDWMonsterSpawner that the monster died (to potentially replace it).
where is that actor? and whats its purpose? I mean, in what instances you may consider using it?
DW_Ant wrote: Arctic Air Drones shoots linear projectiles. Replaced AirDrone with AirDroneBolt.
I cant locate airDrones or anything like it (like air-sentry) in the MonsterRoster list....whats the exact MonsterName to use???
Are these the same that are found in UoW5-6-7 ???

DW_Ant wrote: Suicide Bombers destroy their model when they self-destruct.
what is that?????

DW_Ant wrote: Added Cumulative Level option for the AdvDWMonsterSpawner, where the spawner may adjust its difficulty based on the total level value from all players.
1. In which scenario Monsters will be more difficult? when you have 12 level1 players or 1 level200 player???

2. you should make an option to spawn Monsters (lives + difficulty) in response to online players' ranks, since its the most distinctive categorization, which reflects better the strenght of the current team structure....and relate it to each map easily by the Average_Player_Level/Rank of the specific map.
This will be like a map_difficulty_multiplier/variable (like the XP_multiplier of a map, which is an external variable, defined by server, which you can simply adjust, and adjust all XP values in-game in relation to this variable).....

I will give you an example:
You set-up the 4 variables for the 4 ranks (these are fixed for all maps in server, you set them once, and adjust them externally)
e.g.: (rough values)
Rank1 = 1
Rank2 = 2
Rank3 = 3
Rank4 = 4

so....
if there is 1 rank4 -> Player_strength = 4
if there is 4 rank1 -> Player_strength = 4
if there is 1 rank1 +2 rank3 -> Player_strength = 1+ 2x3 = 7....etc......
this will provide the Player_strength variable

then you define the average_Player_strength of a map...
e.g.
take a map with difficulty = easy, you set this map -> average_MAP_over_Player_strength = 2.2

and then you set the main waves on the map, the MonsterSpawners, as you did before.....you only need to define MonsterName and adjusted_Lives...
e.g. MonsterSpawner-> Skaarj with 3 lives (default HP/damage)....if it gets value =1 it will spawn 3 skarj....etc

so, a map with the following: with Player_strength = 7 and average_MAP_over_Player_strength = 2.2
Monster_Spawner will receive the following value = 7/2.2 = 3.2 so it will spawn its Monsters 3,2 times disregarding the Difficulty_Changes properties of that Spawner (3,2 times the Monsters, without considering Difficulty_Changes, but considering Monster_Attributes)

so, for our example, it will do this -> force my spawner to give 3,2 times its monsters -> 3,2 x 3 Skarj = 9,6 Skarj

In conclusion:
a. this property/option will disregard the properties of a spawner like Difficulty_Changes and Player_Requirements or Level_Requirements

b. this can only be considered/used for the main monster waves and not special Monsters like bosses/minibosses....

c. The adjusted_Lives property can be any (like you can set Lives = 0,75)...(this property will be different from MonsterSpawning->Lives property of the spawner and will be disregarded)

d. There should also be another value/variable....for instance, if the above map forces my Spawner to give 1,5 times its Monsters (and the Spawner has Alien Queen with adjusted_Lives = 1) -> then it should give 1,5 AlienQueen.....this extra option should be Evenly or Extra or disregard , where
evenly: will spawn 2 AlienQueens with HP = 0,75 (=2 x 0,75 = 1,5)
extra: will spawn 1 AlienQueen with default_HP and 1 with HP = 0,5 ( = 1 + 0,5 = 1,5)
disregard: will spawn 1 AlienQueen with default_HP (= 1) and will lost the 0,5 advantage

This is one method I came up with when I was thinking of a method to link MonsterSpawners to given Player Strenght currently in-game.....
This method will make/provide new maps to be playable by all ranks, auto-adjusted from within....
The setup of each individual Spawner will be faster since, you do not need to bother re-playing a map until you set-up the best possible Monster Difficulty setup.
You just set up 1 variable average_MAP_over_Player_strength, and inside the Spawner the MonsterName and adjusted_Lives property...
if you find your map too easy, you simply increase the average_MAP_over_Player_strength variable.
if you find your map too hard, you simply decrease the average_MAP_over_Player_strength variable.

This method, from a mapper's perspective, its good since it can provide faster Monster set-ups.
and from a player's perspective, its good since, each new map, will become adjusted to his strength/rank, so an easy map, will also become hard if you decide to play with a high rank character.....and vice-versa...

This method (is not expected to and) can not fix the gap among the different ranks of players in-game.....actually nothing can fix that....

__________________________________________________________________________________
DW_Ant wrote:
Experience modifier is amplified by 25% for all maps!
Good!!! :smakeup:
Now i will get 125winxp instead of 100winxp.
Now i will get 0 xp instead of....0 xp. :scratch:
could you give me the code that relates in-game XP and winXP of a map to the playerLevel ? and what other variable does it use? Average player level of the map?is that variable taken from LevelLimiterInfo actor of the map??

I have witnessed the folllowing in a map yesterday...(not very exact nymbers)
a lvl180 will get 100in-gameXP for 100 kills
a lvl160 will get 200in-gameXP for 100 kills
a lvl110 will get 600in-gameXP for 50 kills
so, the first deduction is, every playerLevel will get in-gameXP
but, if you relate them,
its like (on average), a lvl110 will get 10 times the XP a lvl180 will get.
which, if you consider the hypothesis that a lvl110 in the "appropriate" Level to achieve maxXP_potential for this map....
then lvl110 player multiplier= 1 and lvl180 player multiplier = 0,1....isnt the gap too large?

Killer in Training

System files updated: DWAssaultMapperTools.u , DWMonsterAssault.u , ME_RPGExpansion.u , MonsterAssaultRPG.u , SmartMonsterPack.u , SmartMonsterPackSample.u
DW_Ant wrote:
Replaced AirDrone with AirDroneBolt
I think that Ant connected 'AirDrone' name with 'ScriptedAirDroneBolt' class, instead of 'ScriptedAirDrone' class, so I have updated "SMP Full" accordingly.
DW_Ant wrote:
Experience modifier is amplified by 25% for all maps!
Yay, maybe I will even upgrade from my snail leveling speed to turtle speed ( No one shall be exping slower than me Muhaha ) :p
DW_Ant wrote:
Lucky Weapons will not spawn deployable items.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Why would you do such a thing :(
DW_Ant wrote:
Riding Dragons: clients will not crash when other players dismount dragons.
Hopefully it will convince more people to the idea. Also, who could have thought that's the cause of crashes. I only have about half a dozen reports telling me so...
DW_Ant wrote:
New curse: Glacier Blight (continuously damages the victim using cold damage)
Seems that monsters are evolving new tools designed specifically to strike where we are the least resistant. What a cunning beasts...

And happy new year for You, too
I don't even know that I know nothing.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

christmas wrote:
DW_Ant wrote:Added InstigatorOnly option for Experience Triggers.
1. where can be located?
The ExperienceTrigger is a Trigger class. If you don't see it under Triggers, then load up the MonsterAssaultRPG package.

christmas wrote:
DW_Ant wrote:DWScriptedMonsterController notifies the owning AdvDWMonsterSpawner that the monster died (to potentially replace it).
where is that actor? and whats its purpose? I mean, in what instances you may consider using it?
The controller is the actor that tells the monster how to behave. Level designers do not have to worry about placing controllers in their maps. When a monster is killed, its controller (that was controlling the slain enemy), notifies the parent monster spawner to spawn a new monster.

christmas wrote:
DW_Ant wrote: Arctic Air Drones shoots linear projectiles. Replaced AirDrone with AirDroneBolt.
I cant locate airDrones or anything like it (like air-sentry) in the MonsterRoster list....whats the exact MonsterName to use???
Are these the same that are found in UoW5-6-7 ???
Name: ArcticAirDrone
These drones can be found in Use of Weapons Level 5, 6, 7, and Abyss beta 3.

christmas wrote:
DW_Ant wrote: Suicide Bombers destroy their model when they self-destruct.
what is that?????
Suicide Bombers are Air Drones that will blow themselves up to damage all nearby enemies.

christmas wrote:
DW_Ant wrote: Added Cumulative Level option for the AdvDWMonsterSpawner, where the spawner may adjust its difficulty based on the total level value from all players.
1. In which scenario Monsters will be more difficult? when you have 12 level1 players or 1 level200 player???
. . .
12 level 1 players = 12
1 level 200 player = 200
You can make it as hard or as easy as you please. The level designer can choose the factor value.

FFE466

[anchor=July5Updates goto=]Image[/anchor]

Next weekend, I plan to update the server.
Here is the anticipated change list for July 5th:

Monster Assault RPG
  • New monster ability: Pickup Trap - spawn fake pickups to deal a % damage to the victim
  • Aegis will always heal up to half the Paladin's super max health (instead of half of the Paladin's health when the ability was casted).
  • Aegis will automatically disable itself when the Paladin's health reaches below than the customizable threshold.
  • Aegis will reduce the momentum inflicted upon the protected users. The absorbed momentum is transferred to the Paladin instead.
  • Aegis's cost is now 12 per level instead of 10 per level.
  • Life Cord's starting cost is now 7 instead of 8.
  • Life Cord's Cost Add Per Level is now 1 instead of 2 (total 150 stat points instead of 228).
  • Life Cord will reduce the protected user's momentum, and the momentum is transferred to the Paladin.
  • Life Cord will automatically destroy itself when the Paladin's health reached below a customizable threshold. If destroyed early, then the Life Cord's threat reward is reduced next time it's casted.
  • Increased precision for the LifeCord's absorbed damage that is returned back to the caster.
  • Personal Medkit should be more responsive when the user toggles it (instead of having to activate it twice for it to heal).
  • AltActivateItem for Personal Medkit will toggle if it should automatically destroy itself when it's empty (useful for keybind users).
  • Personal Medkit's healing remaining is displayed on hud (similar to Adrenaline Syringe).
  • Reinforced Armor's starting cost is now 2 instead of 5.
  • Mocking Weapons' damage multiplier is now 5% per modifier instead of 0.5% per modifier.
  • Summoned spirits will only absorb friendly projectiles.
  • Energy Leech does not supply mana for shooting vehicles.
  • Energy Weapons do not supply mana for shooting vehicles.
  • Vigor will give threat to all monsters (instead of just the monster that's taking damage).
  • Vehicle Vitality's Starting Cost is now 5 instead of 10.
  • Vehicle Vitality's Cost Add Per Level is now 0 instead of 5 (total stat point cost is now 15 instead of 45).
  • New Icon for Ammo Dump
  • New Icon for Energy Transfer
  • New Icon for Medkit
  • New Icon for Sacrifice
  • New Icon for Shout
  • When considering if the player should gain the relic or not, the player's score and kills must be lower than the relic info's MinScoreReq to disqualify itself from gaining the relic.
  • You can't lose Treasure Hunter ability once you've purchased it (even if a map with new relics were added later).
  • Max level for Recall is now 3 instead of 1. Only the Mechanic may purchase the last 2 levels.
  • Recall's StartingCost is now 15 instead of 35.
  • Trans Mechanic ability is now in the Misc Ability section (since the Mechanic may purchase this ability).
  • Vehicle Vitality is now in the Misc Ability section (since the Mechanic may purchase this ability).
  • The Mechanic can now purchase the following misc abilities:
    • Iron Legs (Max level)
    • Power Jump (Max level)
    • Shields Up (Max level)
    • Trans Mechanic (Max level)
    • Speed Switcher (level 2)
    • Cautiousness (level 2)
    • Vehicle Armor (level 2)
    • Vehicle Mastery (level 2)
    • Vehicle Vitality (level 2)
  • Changed function parameters for InvDamage. InvDamage can now affect the momentum inflicted upon the victim. This update requires multiple map updates as they may have mylevel'ed InvDamage classes.
  • Spectators will not be listed in map records.
  • Summoned monsters will automatically trigger the 'ME_MonsterSummoned' event when summoned.
  • Curses now track the caster. This will cause monsters to gain credit when cursing players.
  • RPGStatsInv artifact history info is now a string instead of an int. This allows abilities to record more information than just numbers (this information persist between multiple lives such as the Adrenaline Syringe ability).
  • Optimized NetDamage for RPG Mutator.
  • New Donator's aura: purple health packs.
ME RPG Expansion
  • New Necromancer ability: Monster Possession - spawn with Reclamation Coins.
  • New Mechanic ability: Distributor - Grants you the ability to toss scrap metal.
  • New Mechanic ability: Scavenger - find additional scrap metal from robots.
  • New Mechanic ability: Sentinel - Summons an air drone to drop supplies and fight enemies.
  • Added about 25 magic weapons for the Mechanic's Weapon Craftsman ability.
  • The following changes are related to the Necromancer's Poison Supremacy ability.
    • While active, the caster will do additional poison damage to the monsters they shoot (instead of waiting for the monster to deal melee damage to the Necromancer before dealing poison damage).
    • The poison damage will do 10% of the damage per level (total poison damage) for 8 seconds (instead of dealing 17-38, 20-44, 23-50, 26-56, 29-62 damage per second for (1,2,3,4,5 seconds)).
    • Poison Supremacy now gives threat to the caster against all poison resistant monsters. The threat value is adjusted based on the monster's poison resistance. For example, a monster with 25% poison resistance will give 25% threat, and a monster with 100% poison resistance will give 100% threat. The total threat is slightly less than the threat given than casting normal Resurgence. Threat is only given if a teammate received a poison resistance buff.
    • Poison Supremacy's starting cost is now 12 instead of 6 (total stat cost is now 100 instead of 70).
  • The following changes are related to the Necromancer's Summon Champion ability
    • Fixed crash within AltActivateItem Info command.
    • The Summon Champion's monster abilities may influence the monster's strength (for example, the player controlling the monster may have their Monster Abilities adjust the monster's strength).
    • Reaping Energy does not impact Summon Champion's mana cost.
    • Summoned champions attacking 0-score monsters should not grant the player negative experience.
    • High levels as a summoned champion should not gain negative experience for damaging monsters.
  • The following changes are related to the Necromancer's Summon Demon ability
    • When determining additional buffs, it inherits the soul's strength instead of the summoned monster class's strength.
    • Reaping Energy increases Summon Demon's mana cost by 10% per level instead of 25% per level.
    • Summon Cacodemon replaces Summon Monsta.
  • The following changes are related to the Necromancer's Immortality ability
    • When resurrected, a Necromancer with Summon Zombie ability may spawn as a Sawyer (level 1), Maggot (level 2-3), Vulgar (level 2-3), Cacodemon (level 2-3), Pinky (level 2-3), and Imp (level 2-3) instead of Sawyer (level 1), Maggot (level 2), Vulgar (level 3).
    • When resurrected, a Necromancer without summons will use the same monsters as a Zombie Necromancer instead of spawning as a Tick (level 1), Pinky (level 2), Imp (level 3).
    • This ability doesn't take effect when the Necromancer became a spectator.
  • When Arcane Reclamation is casted, all minions' max health is set to 5 to prevent health regeneration and healing from a Paladin.
  • Facehuggers, Tentacles, Devil Fishes, Squids, Nali Fighters, Marines, Stormtroopers, Blood Eagle Marines, and Phoenix Marines cannot be revived (from the Necromancer's Revivification ability).
  • You can choose which soul to use to use Unnatural Shout:
    • AltActivateItem Info: displays souls with their associated total healing capability.
    • AltActivateItem <Soul name>: Casts Unnatural Shout with the specified soul
    • AltActivateItem: Displays the soul with the highest healing capabilities.
  • Ghosts of Anguish: If the target was slain before the ghost reached to it, then the ghost will find and chase after the nearest hostile target instead of exploding at current location.
  • Necromancers cannot curse a cursed monster.
  • AltActivateItem for curses will divide the curse duration amongst the victims.
  • AltActivateitem for curses do not have amplified cool down.
  • Fixed error messages when the necromancer failed to cast Fatigue.
  • Minimum duration for mass decay is 1.1 seconds (to ensure that all monsters will take at least 1 hit before expiring).
  • Armor Shard's adren cost is now 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 instead of 20 for all levels.
  • The Mechanic's Weapon Craftsmans ability cannot generate the same noncopiable magic weapon type more than once per game.
  • When the game is in safe mode or super safe mode (ie: Dragon Tower or Jump Ship), the Mechanic will not drop scrap metal when slain.
  • Revised Decay's ability description.
  • Revised Poison Supremacy's ability description.
  • Mechanics cannot purchase Promote Ranking.... for now.
Smart Monster Pack/Sample
  • New Monster: Ice Beam WailLord. Its relative strength stands between the Beam WailLord and Advanced Beam WailLord.
  • Monsters should be attacking the players even when the players stand directly above/below the monsters.
  • There shouldn't be any "blind" spots for monster melee attacks. Large monsters should be able to strike players directly above and below them.
  • Melee attacks may hit multiple targets. By default, a single melee attack may strike to at most 5 targets. Each consecutive hit does 20% less damage than the previous.
  • When shooting monsters, the monsters will do more than just stare at you.
  • Dragons do not play their hit animations when hit (to prevent stun locking).
  • As a player monster, double jumping does not hinder you from attacking.
  • As a player monster, dodging does not hinder you from attacking.
  • As a player monster, landing does not hinder you from attacking.
  • Summoned monsters will not crush monsters when landing on them.
  • Monsters with exposed organs have negative poison resistance (the undead are excluded):
    • Glass' poison resistance is now -50% instead of 3%.
    • Metroid's poison resistance is now -40% instead of 0%.
    • Vagary's poison resistance is now -30% instead of 0%.
    • Berserk Hunter's poison resistance is now -25% instead of 0%.
    • Revenant's poison resistance is now -45% instead of 85%.
  • The following changes are about Air Drones
    • Advanced Arctic Air Drones will have splash damage every projectile bounce.
    • A direct hit from an Advanced Arctic Air Drone's projectile will slow the victim.
    • Amplified Advanced Arctic Air Drone's splash radius on the projectile's explosion.
    • Player monster version of the Air Drone Bomber has the following attributes relative to the normal Air Drone Bomber (-50 damage, +250 damage radius, 5 health, 2 Scoring Value, amplified ambient sound)
    • Player monster Minigun Air Drones and Shotgun Air Drones can aim directly up and directly down.
    • Replicated Shotgun Air Drone's muzzle flash's rotation.
    • Visual effects such as the Air Drone Bomber's blinking lights, Shafting Drone's interior, Fire Air Drone's smoke is not visible when viewing these monsters in first person mode.
    • The Arctic Air Drone's projectile's smoke opacity is now 30% instead of 60%.
    • Minigun Air Drone's muzzle flash is rendered two sided.
  • Guardian's shockwave radius is now 1500 instead of 300.
  • Guardian's shockwave damage is now 300 instead of 234.
  • Guardian's shockwave's shake camera motion is replicated to clients.
  • The Guardian's shockwave attack will damage all nearby visible players that are on the ground.
  • Giant Coilbag now shoots 3 coil projectiles simultaneously (1 projectile leads target, 1 projectile aims directly at target, the last projectile is guided)
  • Coilbags can be a standalone monster (do not require a Giant Coilbag to exist).
  • Standalone Coilbags will play their death animations.
  • Vulgars can attack with right and left hands.
  • Krall's legless animations are replicated to clients.
  • Tentacles will not spawn over other tentacles (they will find a unique spawn point). The Monster spawner's spawn interval must be greater than 0.1 for this to apply.
  • Smaller Tentacles will not float in the air.
  • Tentacles' Scoring Value is now 6 instead of 13.
  • Summoned monsters are more vulnerable to facehuggers.
  • In specific conditions, Titans will stomp the ground again to force players to jump.
  • Monsters will ignore stealth alerts if the instigator is on the same team as the monster.
  • When monster's fall into a death volume, the killer does not gain exp credit for pushing off the monster.
  • Fixed zombie skins for the stegosaurus.
  • Monsters' elemental resistance based on the player's weapon is configurable through an ini instead of being hard-coded in source.
  • Revised how monsters determine if the other creature/player is on the same team (currently there are too many functions that influence who's on who's side, leading to inconsistencies when friendly fire can be applied, when a monster attacks other monsters, etc...)
DW Monster Assault
  • Players can now organize/filter their abilities through the new RPG Ability Menu!
  • Added Circular Ability List option - When cycling through abilities, the list will stop when the player reached to the last ability instead of returning to the first ability.
  • Updated the DWMenu appearance to fit the new configuration options.
  • Monsters give adrenaline for damaging them instead of killing them. The total adrenaline is equal to the monster's scoring value. The adrenaline is distributed based on the % damage the player done. Precision errors are carried over to the next attack.
  • New single player command for debugging: "SimulatePlayers <number>" informs AdvDWMonsterSpawners and ConditionalTriggers to assume that the number of players is equal to the number specified.
  • New single player command for debugging: "SimulatePlayerLevels <number>" informs AdvDWMonsterSpawners and ConditionalTriggers to assume that player level(s) is equal to the number specified.
  • Revised player movement based on player states:
    • When flying, jump ascends the player, and crouch descends the player.
    • When spidering (xenos crawling on walls), mouse sensitivity is not reduced.
  • When driving in a vehicle, the "%h" in chat will display both the vehicle's and player's health.
  • Player monster options for Air Drones can be configured through an ini instead of through the map's PlayerMonsterFilter. However the level designer does have a choice to override the ini setup.
  • Friendly fire hitsounds will play when the player is shooting a friendly monster (only when the friendly monster takes damage).
  • When selecting an ability through the console, the player can select at most 8 abilities per second.
  • Revised broadcast messages for Action_SetGameCheats
DW Assault Mapper Tools
  • New Curse: Volatility - 3.5x momentum force is pushed upon the victim.
  • New Curse: GlacierBlight_NoCaster. If this curse was casted upon players without a monster caster, the player's cold resistance may still reduce the curse's damage.
  • Added player level conditions to ConditionalTriggers.
  • Legacy Variables are accessible through ConditionalTriggers.
  • FPM Use Triggers now trigger the actor's event whenever a player becomes a player monster from this trigger.
  • Regarding FPM Use Triggers: level designers are able to specify a monster class instead of dynamically loading a monster from a string.
  • Fixed bFriendlyMonster property for the AdvDWMonsterSpawner.
  • AdvDWMonsterSpawner's FinishedEvent will not trigger until it's out of lives and all monsters from this spawner is slain (instead of calling FinishedEvent every time a monster dies when the spawner is out of lives).
  • When the adv monster spawner is spawning infinite monsters with a set interval, it will not disable itself when the MaxMonstersAtOnce property is met.
  • When the spawning interval is greater than 0, the adv monster spawner will not disable itself if it's unable to find a spawn location.
  • AdvDWMonsterSpawner is able to spawn attached emitters to the monster that'll destroy itself when the monster dies.
  • Added bRespondToStealthAlerts bool to both monster spawners
  • New Pickup: PickupSoul - a placeable soul Necromancers can pickup.
  • New Actor: ClientViewShaker - A ViewShaker actor that works online. Mappers must use a network trigger for this to work.
  • Glacier Blight does cold damage
  • Added variable for InvSelfDamage where the crafter may specify which particle effects to spawn with the inventory item.
DW U2 Weapons
  • You can now vary the zoom level with the widowmaker sniper rifle.
  • You'll unzoom when switching weapons from the widowmaker sniper rifle.
  • The Widowmaker's overlay material is displayed when zoomed.
  • Energy Rifle's Damage Radius is now 96 instead of 32.
  • Energy Rifle's primary damage is now 12 instead of 15.
  • Players are limited to deploy at most 1 of each turret.
  • Players are limited to deploy at most 8 land mines.
  • Players are limited to deploy at most 8 trip mines.
WOS UT Monster Weapons
  • Super shock rifle is now listed in editor dropdown properties.
DW Monster Roster
  • Added the following player monsters: Air Drones, Rocket Air Drones, Minigun Air Drones, Shaft Air Drones, Air Drone Bombers, and Shotgun Air Drones.
  • Added Ice Beam WailLord
  • Replaced Magdelena with Coilbag
  • Since the maps aren't getting an update, the following maps have Air Drone player monster options: Abyss Lite, Frigate, Nano Technics, Thrust, Use of Weapons level 1, and Use of Weapons level 6.
Map Updates
  • Grand Canyon
  • Iguazu
  • Jump Ship
  • Lobby
  • Rancid Mountain
  • Seraphim Falling
  • Temple Run
  • Use of Weapons Level 7
  • Utopia Part I
  • Utopia Part II
  • Wangara Part I
  • Wangara Part II
  • Xenomorph Colony Part I
  • Xenomorph Colony Part II
  • Zoo
Misc
  • Amplified experience multiplier for all maps by 25%!
  • Lobby is back as the server's default map!
  • Removed Simulation's relic.
  • Remove dependencies for DWInvasion (to prevent future mismatches).
I'll continue to make updates to this forum post when we get closer to the update day.
If the demand is high enough, I can list more details for each map update.
Since majority of the maps now have relics, I plan to reveal my maps' relics shortly after the server updates.[/color]
Last edited by DW_Ant on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

FFE466

DW_Ant wrote: Monsters give adrenaline for damaging them instead of killing them. The total adrenaline is equal to the monster's scoring value. The adrenaline is distributed based on the % damage the player done. Precision errors are carried over to the next attack..[/color]
Whats the point of Supports Adrenaline Surge abillity now then?