Ballistic Weapons mod for ME

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
VIP3R
Killer in Training

Taries wrote:yeye thats a know bug when you deploy machine gun or other weapon your rpg get messed up on BW invasion is this still not fixed and it cause things like you loose all artifacts/magic weapons and another fact is that BW game got like 4-5 binds to set and many ppl got already lot of binds from ME RPG i actually use iron sights with middle mouse, running with CTRL thats unbinded keys for me on ME, but fire modes,special functions and reload key is not empty for me on ME
Well The only time that I've noticed the weapons glitching anything out Is when I used the magic weapon maker. I tried It without having them magic and It didn't seem to glitch anything out. so the issue's to me seemed relatively small.

Also with the iron sights and everything else, while i understand what you were saying. I was under the assumption that since the ballistic weapons add new settings to the input configurations, that certain people who don't have the ballistic weapons pack installed for offline use, wouldn't be able to set certain key functions, unless ant implemented them into the rpg settings like the alt activate item, and having to set them in the console in game.

You do have a good point about the key functions, but if anyone were to make a ballistic weapons map for the server then they could always take out some of the features so they can't be used, so that there wouldn't be any mixed up key binds.
agent smith
Killer in Training
Xfire: kingofwar998

thier is one call ldg ballistic inv but it have titan rpg works good but some time when you rez some one the gun gone and you cant do any thing but it very harder than dw severs.
it hard to forget want i have done to a friend let the down it hard and pian full i have to live with it .
Taries
Camper

yup LDG got good INV with it (i solved one of biggest bug they had xD) it took them really long time to balance it ME use its own RPG wich is prolly more difficult then TitanRPG i was doing my own invasion in TitanRPG its not hard editing it