Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

I bough my baby love Borderland 2 on steam for Valentine's day and she was so happy that she got super horny!! *.*

Next time I'll gave her a dick-in-a-box :P
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

WTF?
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:I bough my baby love Borderland 2 on steam for Valentine's day and she was so happy that she got super horny!! *.*

this is going to be sokoro and kelly some day :'( god help us all
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

DW_FrankyTheFly wrote:I bough my baby love Borderland 2 on steam for Valentine's day and she was so happy that she got super horny!! *.*

DW_Ant wrote:WTF?
Let me help.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg[/youtube]
El_Salvador_503
Camper

ROFL and ant is like WTF LOL
If we don't do what we love, no matter if we do it all day we will always be unoccupied...
Sokoro
Camper

I do not love Kelly. I just wanted to see her virtual smile and excitement when she got the levels.
How could I love her anyway? I do not even know how she look and she live on the other side of the planet.

I will not buy levels for everyone who ask. That thing I said in the chat was just gesture towards somethingtosay. I might buy level for someone who act nicely like kelly do.

Well I usually play 12+ hours per day, so I could reach r4 easly even without donations.
The reason I donated was that I wanted to skip the lvl80-100 part where I was just saving stat points for r3.

Anything else you would like to know?
I made an AM character just to be able to use electromagnet in safe spots with 500 adrenaline and rejuvation weapon +5
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

Sokoro wrote:I do not love Kelly. I just wanted to see her virtual smile and excitement when she got the levels.
LOL. notsureifsrs. that pretty much confirms it. of all the things that he could've said...
Sokoro wrote:I will not buy levels for everyone who ask. That thing I said in the chat was just gesture towards somethingtosay. I might buy level for someone who act nicely like kelly do.

Well I usually play 12+ hours per day, so I could reach r4 easly even without donations.
The reason I donated was that I wanted to skip the lvl80-100 part where I was just saving stat points for r3.

Anything else you would like to know?
yeah why would you play a 9 year old game 12 hours a day, that's like daz level of patheticness. Especially playing only the Monster Evo server, the same several maps over and over with kelly and daz all day... wow.

on a side note thanks to ant and daz for killing monster evolution and getting me back into monster mash and the fun people on that server :)
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

SomethingToSay, drop it!

Your harassment to Sokoro has gone far enough.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

SomethingToSay wrote: on a side note thanks to ant and daz for killing monster evolution and getting me back into monster mash and the fun people on that server :)
LOL
Is Monster Mash still Death Warrant's server?
Anyway, Sokoro, daz, el salvador, Ant, Franky (even though he currently plays star trek now), and myself all miss you. :swink:
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
Markmis1
Killer in Training

SomethingToSay wrote:
on a side note thanks to ant and daz for killing monster evolution and getting me back into monster mash and the fun people on that server :)
But Adidaz has been alright to play with lately and honestly Martyr (Warrior Within) Annoys me more for spamming "loser" after someone dies