Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

Apparently you can just flat out buy levels now, and only a dollar a level, so pay 200 bucks and you get level 200 automatically i guess

and Sokoro bought his e-girlfriend kelly 20 levels as he shared with us out of nowhere

and then he said he'll buy anyone but me 20 levels...

so here you go guys, sign up for sokoro to buy you 20 levels, surely he's not a liar as well as a really sad, sad WK.
El_Salvador_503
Camper

ROFL!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡
If we don't do what we love, no matter if we do it all day we will always be unoccupied...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

This was something that was discussed a long time ago, and yeah, you can donate to support the servers and receive levels as a reward. Thanks Sokoro!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

SomethingToSay wrote:Apparently you can just flat out buy levels now, and only a dollar a level, so pay 200 bucks and you get level 200 automatically i guess
Maximum of 20 levels per character within a 30 day-period up to level 150.
You cannot reach to level 200 through donations.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

max should be 100 or 125. I don't like the idea of buying your rank 4. Is max for MM lvl 200? if yes thats surely lower then rank4^^
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

Azmodan wrote:max should be 100 or 125. I don't like the idea of buying your rank 4. Is max for MM lvl 200? if yes thats surely lower then rank4^^
i agree, even 100 is ridiculous, u can have a healing gun and be a pretty strong character in no time :/ really cheapens things a lot
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

SomethingToSay wrote:i agree, even 100 is ridiculous, u can have a healing gun and be a pretty strong character in no time :/ really cheapens things a lot
I wouldn't consider 150 days no time.

FFE466

Perhaps someone, if not Sokoro, should buy me and Ant 20 levels for our Necro class. Perhaps it can go public faster? :stongue:

There! An incentive for someone to give me free levels!
"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
SomethingToSay
1337 Haxor

DW_Ant wrote:
SomethingToSay wrote:i agree, even 100 is ridiculous, u can have a healing gun and be a pretty strong character in no time :/ really cheapens things a lot
I wouldn't consider 150 days no time.
where are you getting 150 days? if they bought 20 levels, level 20, then by the time 30 more days are passed, probably already got at least 20 more levels naturally, so buying 20 more has them at at least level 60 at 60 days... they'd have level 100 within 4 months at LATEST, and most people doing it naturally take several months

all this will do is lead to an over saturation of rank 3's and 4's, people running out of stuff to do faster, a higher need for high rank maps, etc. and the need for high rank maps is already high

but i'm STILL waiting for an explanation why daz isn't banned, i mean is he your son or something? what's the kid have to do to finally get the perma ban

ONE person, ONE named funkyman, asks for him back, and he's let back? whens the last time funkyman even played? why would you listen to ONE person who never plays to all the regulars and people who were happy when he was banned before and dont want him back? utterly unbelievable
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

100 (rank 3) / 20 (levels per 30-day period) = 5 (30 day periods)
5 * 30 = 150 (total days)

One can achieve rank 3 within 1-3 months without donations. I've seen it happen before, I'm certain I can witness it again.

[offtopic]
SomethingToSay wrote:but i'm STILL waiting for an explanation why daz isn't banned, i mean is he your son or something? what's the kid have to do to finally get the perma ban

ONE person, ONE named funkyman, asks for him back, and he's let back? whens the last time funkyman even played? why would you listen to ONE person who never plays to all the regulars and people who were happy when he was banned before and dont want him back? utterly unbelievable
Your previous paragraph will negatively affect your image. Please reduce the drama; we have enough of that here. It is not my place to publicly discuss the fate of other players, but I can share with you is that nothing changed since the incidents.

If you have problem with another player, take a screenshot (or demo record) and report the player(s).
If the report contains a valid reason for a kick (as discussed in the Nebri thread), then I'll take action.[/offtopic]

FFE466