Monster Evolution Resources

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
vinc3h
Camper

Im not sure what all is needed exactly, to be safe i just manually extracted every file i downloaded off the server with an empty cache, and nothing related to Monster Evolution in any of the game folders, in hopes that it has all the files i need?
3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Level Designer
vinc3h
Camper

I compiled a complete directory of files for everything the server would send my way. I also voted every available map on the server (minus any maps that could only be played by completing the first map ) and added all maps and dependencies for those maps to the directory as well. Opened editor after all the *.ini tweaks and was able to open smartmonsterpack.u, so if what he says is accurate that means i have a fully functional monster evolution on my drive... and only at a small 2.17 GB in total :D (uncompressed)
3D Modeler, Texture Artist, Level Designer
christmas
1337 Haxor

server (files) - folders and folder size
Animations 218 MB
Music 307
Sounds 113
StaticMeshes 32
System 138
Textures 323

Maps 1.46 GB

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qh90i3uwov20 ... LVnVa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9vrivcsy5fzr ... b3NYa?dl=0
Silly_Warlock
Killer in Training

One way to go would be to add files from christmas without replacing the ones You already have, then check MEvo redirect server if You still lack something (need to uncompress files from redirect). Last thing would be to make sure that You have .ini files edited properly (as stated at the first page in this thread) and that You have all needed .ucl (I believe: Amril, Dispersion pistol, MonsterAS and MonsterAS RPG (I don't have ut for now)) You can lookup how to generate .ucl files if You feel like it.
I don't even know that I know nothing.
Silly_Warlock
Killer in Training

New pack below, should have everything. Most of the files are in .7z
For new support summon system I had to eyeball the config, so not sure if it's correct.
MEvoFiles
Silly_Warlock
Killer in Training

Updated MonsterAssaultRPG.ini according to data from Ant.
MEvoFiles-2021-07-03