Nerfing and stuff (see inside)

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
Markmis1
Killer in Training

So apparently skills can be nerfed because someone complains about it and they don't even have any primary evidence on what the skill actually looks/plays like.

This isn't a complaint in particular but i find it ridiculous how skills can apparently get nerfed just because one person thinks they are 'overpowered'. Let me bring in a quote that has being used by many.

Zombie branch are quality
Skeleton branch are quantity

Just because skeleton mages have a vigor effect doesn't mean they are more powerful than demons, which have normally over 1k health for a mediocre soul, as well as this they also deal tremendous amounts of damage ( 1 vulgar completely wiped out a PM saboath) whilst on the over hand a single angus can slaughter a single mage that is undefended.

Some may think this is bias but in my opinion this is the truth and as such in my eyes skeleton mages are completely balanced for both their cost in skill points and adrenaline.

Thanks for reading this post
Markmis1
christmas
1337 Haxor

Markmis1 wrote:So apparently skills can be nerfed because someone complains about it and they don't even have any primary evidence on what the skill actually looks/plays like.

This isn't a complaint in particular but i find it ridiculous how skills can apparently get nerfed just because one person thinks they are 'overpowered'. Let me bring in a quote that has being used by many.

Just because skeleton mages have a vigor effect doesn't mean they are more powerful than demons, which have normally over 1k health for a mediocre soul, as well as this they also deal tremendous amounts of damage ( 1 vulgar completely wiped out a PM saboath) whilst on the over hand a single angus can slaughter a single mage that is undefended.

Some may think this is bias but in my opinion this is the truth and as such in my eyes skeleton mages are completely balanced for both their cost in skill points and adrenaline.

Markmis1
and the person who complains is the I Know It All blah blah blah guy (hahahahahah)

I have to add the following: after you posted this, he implied Taries to "reply" to your post saying that your statement is totally wrong.... like he usually does, trying to persuade people to kick/ban others for doing nothing wrong while he stays afk whole games leeching XP......etc....etc....
typical Adidaz....eeehhh I mean Neferpitou-Mereum-Shinigamy or whatever his manga "hero" is.....but WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT MARKMIS, WHEN THE ADMIN DOESNT TAKE ANY ACTION AND ALLOWS A PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN BANNED FROM SERVER TO BE BACK AND PLAYING????

what do you expect from a guy that has an excuse for anything....
Neferpitou

christmas wrote:
Markmis1 wrote:So apparently skills can be nerfed because someone complains about it and they don't even have any primary evidence on what the skill actually looks/plays like.

Markmis1
and the person who complains is the I Know It All blah blah blah guy (hahahahahah)

I have to add the following: after you posted this, he implied Taries to "reply" to your post saying that your statement is totally wrong.... like he usually does, trying to persuade people to kick/ban others for doing nothing wrong while he stays afk whole games leeching XP......etc....etc....
typical ....eeehhh I mean Neferpitou-Mereum-Shinigamy or whatever his manga "hero" is.....but WHAT DO YOU EXCEPT MARKMIS, WHEN THE ADMIN DOESNT TAKE ANY ACTION AND ALLOWS A PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN BANNED FROM SERVER TO BE BACK AND PLAYING????

what do you expect from a guy that has an excuse for anything....
:banana: :bigsmurf: :smakeup: :geek: :salute: :idea: :clown: :blackeye: :thumbright:
Thwart
1337 Haxor

"To be positive: to be mistaken at the top of one's voice." -Ambrose Bierce
El_Salvador_503
Camper

Hola all :D
If we don't do what we love, no matter if we do it all day we will always be unoccupied...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

This thread needs a nerf.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:This thread needs a nerf.

Done.

[BBvideo 560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CW7t9Qi_lM[/BBvideo]
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
VIP3R
Killer in Training

:scratch: I honestly didn't expect to come back to there still being childish drama on the server.