AS-Xenomorphy part2 (known bug)

Anything and everything related to the Evolution server.
christmas
1337 Haxor

ok, that one is a bit weird.....
actually might even say: "are you paranoid???"

oh well, i am posting this because I need someone (Ant most probably) to check this and clarify the nature of this "issue"....

in Xeno part 2, after you exit the elevator to get to the Queen's hideout, where the Eggs are located.....
I assume there is a series of events happening there:
-Queen Spawns
-Eggs are collected (by player)
-Fire/Torch is triggered
and probably other events too..... (all the above happen or happen within a very short time-frame so I cant locate the very exact moment)...

Now, once the eggs have been collected, fire has been lit, Queen has been lured, all aerial spirits (paladin), including aerial summons/wailord (support) die instantly.......

someone would say its like, once Queen is triggered all aerial summon auto-die.....
or once you summon a "pet/spirit", like an actor checks the identity of the summon, and if its aerial type, it auto-dies.....
or like, there is an inactive damageVolume on the ceiling, inactive and activated once Queen is lured, and since only aerial summons can get up there instantly die.....

so....I observed this once, twice, third time.....then I said something is definitely going wrong here.....
There is no way the Oak that I had behind me, in the corner, out of plain sight of monsters, die instantly and within 0,5 secs the Spirit to die too, and straight away I summon Spector, to see it die before I even see the adr amount be subtracted from my HUD......

exactly the same with the wailord pet (support).....we even spawn it once area was secured from minions and only Queen was left, and summon it far from Queen.....you would see the message "Wailord is dead" within 0,5sec of it spawned.....and we repeated that many times, the same outcome each time.....(it was like the atmosphere there was lacking the wailords oxygen type hahaha) :scratch: