INV Key Binds

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

Nightwolf wrote:X = any key 0 through Z to add the keys to your number pad replace X with " NumPad9 "
Just as an addition, *any* key is available for use as X. Here's my tossartifact bind:

set input SLASH tossartifact

(yes, the word slash, which equates to the '/' key).

Look in your User.ini file for the list of non-alphanumeric key names. Basically, anything in the [Engine.Input] section that doesn't start with 'Aliases[..]='

Snaggle.
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Nice now I can throw away the note pad I have been ussing and refer to the forums... :cheers:

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
elite
Killer in Training

oh sweet thx i kno how now.

yay!,elite :cyclopsani:
Prinze

Is there a "instant kill" toggle? (Just curious) :drunken:
Cuz i want one =P
.... (If not, invent one) :D
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

set input X suicide
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

For quick transing:
Set Input X SwitchWeapon 10 | SwitchToLastWeapon

To reassign the use artifact key:
Set Input X InventoryActivate
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

To ask for a heal:
Set Input X Speech OTHER 30
(note: depending on how the map was made this may or may not give your location, so you may need to follow it up with a text message telling the Medics where you are)
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
basic

what is the bind for the default "U" key so that I may double bind my ons vehicle key

In the ini, U is a blank line, so I cannot find it there

I want to do e=use | activateartifact

but activateartifact is not the correct term.

but thought I would add a teleport bind to this list

set input ? switchweapon 10 | fire | onrelease switchweapon 10

handy if you like to use the onboard camera
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Quoting brainpan "To reassign the use artifact key:
Set Input X InventoryActivate"
MOTOAS

so i saw this ad thingy for the hoverboard configuration,( oh, and by the way, what is the hoverboard?) and i think i accidentally set the hoverboard key to just about every single key, but i switched it to something i can actually use, but none of the keys went back to their original setting.....so now i have a problem. i can't walk backwards, strafe either direction, teamsay, say, voicechat, or anything. just about all i can do is walk forward and shoot and its not working out too well for me. im not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone help me get the right keys do the right things again please? someone online when i found out what i did told me to bind the keys back, but i don't know how to bind, they told me to type bind [key] [action], but it didn't work, then i saw at the beginning of this forum that it is like set input or something like that, but the actions were a little more complicated, can anyone help? and what are these ones?" set input X Fov 80 " and " set input X Fov 100 "

and i just found out that it isn't only in your server, it's in the whole game that my keys aren't working.
I\´m so great I\´m jealous of myself.....not really, but I\´d like to think so!