questions regarding monster server changes

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
DW_ACY
DW Clan Member

Boss the monster line -up .... is what it is, Come on people you have had your two minute of bitching, the MP5 reload and stacking issue needed fixed and it was a glitch, nuff, said the glitch has been fixed get over it!

I am one of the staunchest no change unless it is needed, people in the community, and I understand the need to move forward with the DWRPG Invasion and that Wraith made a decision, I always stand by those decisions and move on. You may not like it you have expressed your dislike now as Wraith said grow a pair and kill monsters. If your of the female persuasion get mad and start blasting them off like you have PMS.

Remember you are our guests and even though we try to accommodate and make you comfortable remember who Owns the house.

That said Wail, Wraith you have done amazing work thank you for keeping this game viable and healthy long after the creators have given up the ghost. You have made many of my days, nights, weekends, very memorable and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by DW_ACY on Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No shame, no dishonor, will run away to fight another day!
ACY
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

DW_ACY wrote:as Wraith said grow a pair and kill monsters. If your of the female persuasion get mad and start blasting them off like you have PMS.
:sign5:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Just to be a bit clear here, I (and other members of this community who may contribute to the server) do value your feedback. What's important to remember is how your concerns / thoughts / suggestions are expressed is just as important as the ideas themselves.

I'm pretty happy with where things are at since there are no huge outstanding issues [that I'm aware of] now that Recall seems to be fixed. I wouldn't expect to see major changes in the near future; the 108 (Halloween) patch was kind of unusual in the number of things that needed to get done to support it all. I understand the concerns over things changing frequently, but since we were aiming on doing some cool things for Halloween the changes needed to be introduced in a timely fashion.
DW_Wraith
DW Clan Member

1.) We just put up a new rev of dwinvasion, looks like the flight is working like it should, plus you see some special effect them you look under yourself, or go back down, nice effect wail! The next revision will not include the hover anymore.

2.) Denial for WM is working, you may have to throw the second instance in order to get back to the one it kept, for me, when I had a minelayer of force +4 and died, when I came back I had a different minelayer, and I just threw the new one with the \ key, then the second minelayer was my old force +4 that I had beforehand. FOr now, this is how it works, its getting better....

3.) Candy corn when picked up is now shown on your screen.

Other problems may/may not be fixed yet, but their being worked on, just be patient...
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

DW_ACY wrote:If your of the female persuasion get mad and start blasting them off like you have PMS.
:sign5: Acy. I play like that most of the time. :evil1:

I'm actually loving the changes so far. GJ Wail and Wraith. :thumbright:

I'm personally enjoying the Fiendish Artifact, which comes to my next question. Is this artifact just for the Halloween season or permanent? Also, and this is just MO, but I think that the Fiendish artifact should be what WM's get automatically. AM's get Loaded Artifacts, MM's get the Inf Medic artifact. So why not let the WM's get the Fiendish one?
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

WailofSuicide wrote:Reloading increases resupply for all your weapons, Rejuvenation only restores ammo to itself.
Are you saying that RELOADING weapons reload your ammo for you? I thought that the only thing they did was to reload other people's ammo if you hit them.

So let me get this straight. If you have a Reloading weapon, it reloads ammo for all of your other weapons while you hold it just like Rejuvenating Waters restores your health, shield, and adrenaline while you hold it? In other words--a Reloading weapons might actually be useful?
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

DW_Wraith wrote:looks like the flight is working like it should
How should Flght work? Like boots of flight?

Regarding the SKULL ARTIFACT -- is this something standard that Adrenaline Masters are supposed to have with Loaded Relics or is it one of those rare bonus relics (like the Infinite weapons maker cinnamon bun)?

What weapon types will the skull make?

If an Adren Master picks up the skull, will it be unbreakable for him?
BloodRayne
Killer in Training

WHIPperSNAPper wrote:Regarding the SKULL ARTIFACT -- is this something standard that Adrenaline Masters are supposed to have with Loaded Relics or is it one of those rare bonus relics (like the Infinite weapons maker cinnamon bun)?

The artifact you mentioned is known as the " Fiendish artifact ". As far as I know it's a random artifact that is dropped, not to sure if it's rare cuz I've picked up a couple on one map before.

The weapons it makes depends on what you're holding atm. The weapons it makes are as follows.

1) Poison
2) Rage
3) Vorpal
4) Vampiric
5) Regular weapons with + whatever amount ie. MP5 +3.

I honestly don't know about the last one.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

WHIPperSNAPper wrote:
WailofSuicide wrote:Reloading increases resupply for all your weapons, Rejuvenation only restores ammo to itself.
Are you saying that RELOADING weapons reload your ammo for you? I thought that the only thing they did was to reload other people's ammo if you hit them.

So let me get this straight. If you have a Reloading weapon, it reloads ammo for all of your other weapons while you hold it just like Rejuvenating Waters restores your health, shield, and adrenaline while you hold it? In other words--a Reloading weapons might actually be useful?
As long as you hold a Reloading weapon, it provides a boost to your own Resupply (or gives you an amount of resupply if you did not have any). This was done because there wasn't really any incentive to use the Reloading weapons (aside from general desire for teamplay), but now there should be a pretty good one.
bigws
Pro but Noob

BloodRayne wrote:
WHIPperSNAPper wrote:Regarding the SKULL ARTIFACT -- is this something standard that Adrenaline Masters are supposed to have with Loaded Relics or is it one of those rare bonus relics (like the Infinite weapons maker cinnamon bun)?

The artifact you mentioned is known as the " Fiendish artifact ". As far as I know it's a random artifact that is dropped, not to sure if it's rare cuz I've picked up a couple on one map before.

The weapons it makes depends on what you're holding atm. The weapons it makes are as follows.

1) Poison
2) Rage
3) Vorpal
4) Vampiric
5) Regular weapons with + whatever amount ie. MP5 +3.

I honestly don't know about the last one.
i think the grey wepons (plain with just a +) are only rolled when one of the others arent availible on that wepon (vorp and rage on minigun) but they also may have a chance to roll on their own