3rd Person Aiming Mutator

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Skyline
1337 Haxor
Xfire: 40shards

Don't know if any of you have come across this before, but I found a mutator recently which allows you to aim in third person view (with crosshairs). Might be an interesting addition to the Mash, since seekers and titans tend to make aiming horizontally pretty pointless :blackeye:

http://ini.hazelwhorley.com/aerial.html

Top one uses a 'dart-board' crosshair in 3rd person, whereas the other one uses standard crosshairs. Few bugs I noticed which probably need ironing out before it goes live, otherwise it's pretty stable.
Inspector
1337 Haxor

Very interesting. It is fun to play in first person sometimes, I will check this out.
Adrenaline Master - Inspector lvl 232
Medic - Camisado lvl 255
Weapons Master - Valor lvl 114
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

i already sent this to wraith a few days ago, he said he would look at it, but i dunno if he ever did
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Zenigma
Killer in Training

Hmmm... yes, I have seen one before... It was a few years ago; GamerLounge had one, but the server shut down soon thereafter. It wasn't as popular as this server, no doubt.
The time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time.
InflatableHero
Pro but Noob

it's just my opinion but I hope this never goes on the Mash, I jsut dislike it and third person is chillout mode when things are too easy and with this when you try to aim up you can't see for the floor ^^
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

its not like ur forced to use third person, and in all reality, first person is probably better, but there obviously is a demand for it, albeit a small one, so it should be taken into consideration as a possiblility
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
tasty
Camper

I would probably vote for this to be up. Choices are for everyone. But should alway start as first person. And, if someone want a new changes of aiming. They could alway switch to F4.
[font=fantasy]A true weapons master.[/font]
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yeah, i know there are 2 versions on there, on that starts in first person, and one that doesnt. i say put the first one on, if only to see how long it takes people to notice.
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

If it happens, I hope it's optional. 3rd person shooter? Ugh. :faroah:
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

IIRC you can aim in third person when using a Flight weapon.