'Collecting' Translocator Beacons Suggestion

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Jon!
1337 Haxor
Xfire: jonk27

How many times have you put a trans in a tight hide, run out to fight and got down to critical health, then died when your trans simply wasn't there because you 'collected' it? IMO this function of the trans (running over it to pick it up) is simply irritating and frustrating. I have died a lot from it recently.

Is it possible that it can be turned off, or at least an option put in the INS menu to turn it off?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Don't remind me that translocators could of been destroyed long ago. I miss Sparky :'(
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

lol, really? it annoyed me. I once splattered myself in mid-fall on wave 15 on kk's diner cuz my trans got seekered as i did... >_<
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

DW_Ant wrote:Don't remind me that translocators could of been destroyed long ago. I miss Sparky :'(
IDD. Well, except with the "long ago."

Shorter Leroy: "Don't make me responsible for my own actions!"
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

Fighting monsters is a risky venture. IMO the trans is fine as it is.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

I agree with Seven!

Leroy...pick a better spot to leave the disc! Prime example...Janie's Hell! I always leave a trans in one teepee, then fight from another! Granted, not every map is going to have a totally safe second spot to drop your trans disc, but that's part of the risk/reward ideal in MM!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Jon!
1337 Haxor

ok ok, but I think 'Walked over trans' is a laaaame way to die after a few waves globing and getting mega points.
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

is there anything you havnt complained about? Every and any way of dieing seems to need changed according to you.... I understand the need for new ideas and all the rest of it but if you want to change dam near everything then its just getting a tad ridiculous... :banghead: :banghead:

:queen:
Jon!
1337 Haxor

lol rocket again xD I do not hate EVERYTHING. [jk]That's killa.[/jk] I just don't agree with it... it seems ironic and like I said , frustrating. But thanks to the others for a good response, OK nobody else likes the idea. nm.
-1PARA-Queenie
1337 Haxor

Never said you hate everything just stated that you complain about almost everything which is pretty much true. If you do not agree with any of it and it is so frustrating then what is the point in playing it? Dont quite see how it is ironic but maybe thats just me.... :banghead: :banghead:

:queen: