DR or Advanced DR first?

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Kamo777

Hi guys, I'm playing on server 2. Nickname is also Kamo777.

I want to know which stats of these two to increase first, DR or Advanced DR?

My current stats are:
DR=148
Advanced DR=lvl2

I have one more question. Isn't there some PLAYER STATS page or s.th. like that for the MM2 server? If not, what's the meaning of trying to get high score in the game?

Thanks, Kamo
krneki
Camper

Advanced DR first.
And the site where you can see those scores is Gametracker.com.
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Advanced DR (max it first) before putting any into DR because you'll get the biggest bang for your stat point. Doing the math, you'll find that it's much more efficient ;)

As for scores: you should click on this link to find MM Server II stats. This link is also posted on the front page of ClanDW.org
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

Thank you both very much. I didn't do math, because I didn't know whether the 4% of Adv.DR is constant or cumulative value. :ssmile:

I have one more question. I have installed the UT2004 and patched with 3369 version. My question is the following. What is the character unique? I mean, does it depend on the CD-key or IP address? Can I create another character with other one (dedicated-server3339, for example)?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Kamo777 wrote:I have one more question. I have installed the UT2004 and patched with 3369 version. My question is the following. What is the character unique? I mean, does it depend on the CD-key or IP address? Can I create another character with other one (dedicated-server3339, for example)?
It depends on your character name and CD-Key.

If you want a new character, simply rename your player name ;)
If the character name already exists (and the CD-keys don't match), it'll mark you as an imposter.

FFE466

Ok. But what about the creating other characters on the same comp. while not losing or having reset the existing one? Is it possible, if yes, how?
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

Kamo777 wrote:Ok. But what about the creating other characters on the same comp. while not losing or having reset the existing one? Is it possible, if yes, how?
DW>Ant wrote:If you want a new character, simply rename your player name.
If you want to go back to your previous character, simply change the player name to the exact spelling of your previous character's alias (case-sensitive).

FFE466

Thanks, DW_Ant. It helped a lot.

I have one more question. There's a little technical problem:

My friend Kira13 plays on this server too. I can talk to him via voice chat, but I cannot hear his voice. We have both reset the audio settings to defaults. This is weird, because I can hear other players' (maybe not all of them, bu some) voices. I think it's not a mic. problem either, because we talked in skype without a problem. We even changed the settings in 'voice chat configuration', and set the 'Bandwidth' size to 'High quality'.

What do you think the problem may be?
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Kamo777 wrote:Thanks, DW_Ant. It helped a lot.

I have one more question. There's a little technical problem:

My friend Kira13 plays on this server too. I can talk to him via voice chat, but I cannot hear his voice. We have both reset the audio settings to defaults. This is weird, because I can hear other players' (maybe not all of them, bu some) voices. I think it's not a mic. problem either, because we talked in skype without a problem. We even changed the settings in 'voice chat configuration', and set the 'Bandwidth' size to 'High quality'.

What do you think the problem may be?
You can try different audio mode settings.
Can other players hear him in game? If others can't hear him either try updating drivers - UT has a "less than ideal" audio system.
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD