Few Questions

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
So_GewD
Killer in Training

tried email the receipt to clandw@clandw.org, it got rejected intantly. what was the other email. i forgot it was donation@ something..
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

What did you donate for? levels on the MM server? If yes I think writing KarmaKat a PM here will be enough. To work her admin magic she might need your GUID which can be found in UT somewhere in the settings and the character name. At least that was how it worked when I got a reset for my WM for being stupid and buying recall and loaded weapons in the wrong order (forgot which is the right one again already :sgiggle: )

Do not post the GUID openly here since it is sensible data.
So_GewD
Killer in Training

ye donated for levels, ive PM'ed her like this afternoon, no response yet. didnt know about that GUID thing, but if she needs it ill try to find it and give it to her
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Settings - Game - Unique ID, the long one at the buttom

but maybe you should wait for a response if she even needs it before you send it around.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Azmodan wrote:Maybe you want to add some balls of wool to gain the interest of the feline admin.
[font=Curlz MT]I can haz yarn??[/font]
I can haz yarn.png
I can haz yarn.png (24.83 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
[font=Curlz MT]I DREAMZ yarn!![/font]
dreamy cat yarn.png
dreamy cat yarn.png (168.83 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
[font=Curlz MT]Why, yes...Yes I CAN haz yarn![/font]
why yes I CAN haz yarn.png
why yes I CAN haz yarn.png (215.31 KiB) Viewed 5209 times
[font=Curlz MT]PUUUUUUURRRRRRRR[/font] :cat:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Oh...umm...::cough:: Sorry...got a bit distracted...::cough::Azmodan::cough::

Anyhow...So_GeWd, when ever you donate we get notified via PayPal. Azmodan is correct in that the comment box shows up after you proceed with the donation. However, you can always drop us a note at clandw(at)clandw.org or directly to Karmakat(at)clandw.org. if you think you need to include additional information.

We appreciate the donation! Our servers are 100% supported by our great gaming community. Thank you very much for the help!

KKat

:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Yeah I feared that too much yarn would distract you that is why I didn't post a bigger one