Some advice

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
So_GewD
Killer in Training

Hey guys , i'd like an advice to what to level up first.
SO i got an AM, but ive seen ppl doing alot better than me at my level,(actually today i found a guy that had 2x times the points at 3 levels ahead of me, which is pretty wierd, oh well) so i got 50 WS, 155 ADR, 110 DB, 0 DR, 30 ammo, got recall maxed, ressyply maxed, loaded artifacts maxed, and all adr skills aswell maxed expect for leech that is missing 1 level,
So my Question is what should i prioritize first and what i shouldn't?

Good afternoon and thank you :)
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

And what is your actual level?

What is the style of your AM that you want to play? Run around in the open with the globe and be able to sustain enough adrenaline for it? Or sit in a safe corner where you can shoot at the enemy? or even run around without a globe?

The abilities you bought so far are good, just get that last level of nrg leech.

I would max damage and weapon speed no matter what style you play. The more damage you do the more exp you get and the faster you level. You also need the damage and speed for getting more adrenaline per second so you can run your artifacts longer.

I would also buy the first level of ghost. Yes you only have 1 HP when you respawn but that is enough most of the time to take out the translocator and teleport to your adrenspot-disc and start a new run. And you can risk running around without globe and get killed and then turn the globe on after the respawn.

After the damage you might want to increase your ammo to 100. That is the bare minimum to use an nrg flack. (some people like more then that)

do you have 155 max adrenaline or 155+ base adrenaline? Well doesn't matter get it to 250/300 so you can overmax your guns.

The only problems you will have then might be ammo so get that to 300 (minimum to use an nrg link gun)

At that point your AM is able to win any map on its own if you can get the right guns in time and have keybinds to use your artifacts right.

But you can do even better if you don't have to use your adrenaline for running the globe so the next step after winning each map is max DR, more health and rolling a vamp gun.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

If you need advices to level you character you can also check the wiki:
Monster MAsh & Evolution Wiki
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
@nt
Pro but Noob

I strongly agree with azmodan on maxing weapon speed and DB and getting ghost ASAP. This is what I did when I was lvl 25-100 levels as AM:

Get an inf mp5 and inf link (shouldn't be too hard since you're an AM) and spam them at a safespot after wave 5. If you can find a level 90+ (chances are they probably have max DB) and they're shooting an inf link, link them. Getting a flight mine layer and wedging yourself into a cozy spot to spam them also works.

Do your best to not get hit while shooting from a safespot, and keybind your globe to a button that's easy to reach. Be conservative on your adren so you can activate the globe in case of wtfsurprisebuttsecks queen teleport attacks, or other random projectiles.

Expect everything to 1-shot kill you or leave you with like 3 hp.

Hide to a place where monsters can't see you and spam ML on mechanical queen/seeker/grass titan/spinosaurus waves.

When DB, and weapon speed are maxed, upgrade DR, adren, and ammo bonus simultaneously. (I did 5 DR and 5 Adren for one level, then 5 DR and 5 Ammo the next, and kept on doing that.)

If you see a shiny, red orb over a dead volcanic slith, haul ass.

[glow=red]KILL EVERY TITAN IN SIGHT.[/glow]

Guides can only get you so far though. The best way to get better is through trial and error. Experiment with new stuff, see what other people are doing and try it out yourself, and form your own unique methods of mashing monsters.
I like cookies...
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

My advise is plain and simple.

Shoot the monsters until they're dead. Then you shoot their corpses to splatter giblets all over the place. Then shoot at the giblets to confuse your teammates.
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

And then hold the world championship for cleaning ladies.
@nt
Pro but Noob

DW_Ant wrote:Then you shoot their corpses to splatter giblets all over the place. Then shoot at the giblets to confuse your teammates.
Gasbags. :sgiggle:
I like cookies...
So_GewD
Killer in Training

SO im lvl 77 ive managed to max my WS and DB, but somehow i see other AM's killing monsters alot faster than me. tried usin triple, even the double enchantement, doesnt seem to work for me. might be a bug... or maybe its because the monsters level is too high for me too level, i mean... i see ppl at lvl 150 lvlin faster than me. not whinin or anything i love this game. but sometimes the motivation...
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

The monster level is determined by the lowest player alive, so if you are alive it can't get above lvl 77, which is pretty low for monster level so that doesn't slow down your leveling at the moment.

The double enchantment does not work with triple damage. It is either one or the other. Doubling your enchantment only really makes sense on two guns, the energy guns and the vorpal guns. On all the other guns it is pretty much just a waste of adrenaline.

It is highly possible for lvl 150 players to level faster then you. Level 150 is when the AM class reaches its peak. You only need like twice the exp per level then with lvl 77 but you can do holy shit kills through the whole wave. And as long as you are alive they will also have level 77 monsters at best so they profit from you being alive too. Let the monster level jump to their level and they won't level faster then you anymore. Higher level players profit more from a low level being alive then the low level itself.

And should you not know it, every double,multi,mega...holy shit kill gives extra exp. So if you make 100 score over the whole wave without getting any double kills you will gain less exp then a person who runs out, gets 100 score and a holy shit kill and then dies. Which is why the AM wants to get out there with his globe and triple and do short runs of killing several monsters and then return to the adren spot to fill up for the next run.

so no need to worry about your leveling speed, you aren't doing worse then the others with your level. How much exp are you getting per map? with lucy shooting and all?
So_GewD
Killer in Training

well if the server isn't totally full, i can do almost a level up per game, but if its full i get like half a level if not bit more. i do last alot outside. but if only the monsters come to me, theres times i dont see any. for now im levelin normally, wouldnt say as fast.