Some advice

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
warhead2
1337 Haxor

you seem concerned that your stats may be holding you back, and that's a valid one, but it could be you just need to learn more about the game, and that comes with time and experience. for example:

-do you roll a vorpal shock rifle? this is a common way that am's rack up the points

-do you roll a flak of energy? another good, simple and common way people rack up points(use it with triple damage as long as adrenaline is lasting). the flak in particular makes it very easy to spam kills on big packs of monsters. am's love to lure packs of monsters around them and then use the flak's alt fire to rack up big kills.

-above 2 weapons you will want to max the Plus rating on (+3 energy flak, for example). I believe you have enough adrenaline to do that, but later when you get more adrenaline you will also want to use the overmax artifact to add another plus to the weapon to make it even stronger. am's that have enough adrenaline to do that have a clear advantage over you.

-do you use your Lightning Rod? am's use this all the time to rack up points, especially in early waves. you can see this by the aura around them when the rod is in use.

above's just a few simple things am's commonly do which may or may not be clear to the new am. I know I didn't automatically take to all the things am's do when I first became am, but it gradually came to me.
Warning: Incoming Warhead!!
Wanted on 1000 planets for mass destruction of alien life forms!
So_GewD
Killer in Training

warhead2 wrote:you seem concerned that your stats may be holding you back, and that's a valid one, but it could be you just need to learn more about the game, and that comes with time and experience. for example:

-do you roll a vorpal shock rifle? this is a common way that am's rack up the points

-do you roll a flak of energy? another good, simple and common way people rack up points(use it with triple damage as long as adrenaline is lasting). the flak in particular makes it very easy to spam kills on big packs of monsters. am's love to lure packs of monsters around them and then use the flak's alt fire to rack up big kills.

-above 2 weapons you will want to max the Plus rating on (+3 energy flak, for example). I believe you have enough adrenaline to do that, but later when you get more adrenaline you will also want to use the overmax artifact to add another plus to the weapon to make it even stronger. am's that have enough adrenaline to do that have a clear advantage over you.

-do you use your Lightning Rod? am's use this all the time to rack up points, especially in early waves. you can see this by the aura around them when the rod is in use.

above's just a few simple things am's commonly do which may or may not be clear to the new am. I know I didn't automatically take to all the things am's do when I first became am, but it gradually came to me.
i allways roll a nrg flak, about the shock depends on the map but for the most part i allways roll a vorpal, and use the double enchantement to get alot of kills, lightning rod i dont use that much since it drains alot of adr and i cant really be outside without a globe on. just started maxin my dr tho, so probably whenever im at an higher level ill use it
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Don't use the vorpal +22 with your level. It is just a waste of monsters. You get exp from the double kills I think, but you gain only 1 exp from a vorpalshot itself.

Oh and the other players will hate you. Nothing less fun then low levels sitting in every corner of the map vorpaling their brains out.

I remember bunkers with 6 people using vorpal I had to leave the server because it was no fun anymore.

I woulnd't roll a vorpal shock till you hit level 200, when you may actually need it to survive on some maps. Before that, get a petri or a vamp one or even an nrg one. Not to mention that not rolling it saves a lot of time and you get to see more of the monsters each map.
So_GewD
Killer in Training

Azmodan wrote:Don't use the vorpal +22 with your level. It is just a waste of monsters. You get exp from the double kills I think, but you gain only 1 exp from a vorpalshot itself.

Oh and the other players will hate you. Nothing less fun then low levels sitting in every corner of the map vorpaling their brains out.

I remember bunkers with 6 people using vorpal I had to leave the server because it was no fun anymore.

I woulnd't roll a vorpal shock till you hit level 200, when you may actually need it to survive on some maps. Before that, get a petri or a vamp one or even an nrg one. Not to mention that not rolling it saves a lot of time and you get to see more of the monsters each map.
well since i maxed my WS i havent really used the shock since i ran fast out of ammo. but im puttin points on ammo.
tbh i wouldnt see why other players would hate me for that, if that i would have to hate them lol, just this morning i had to leave because high levels were killin everything while low levels were hidin in the safe spot. couldnt even get outside and leech properly.
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

Using a normal +10 or +11 vorpal shock is fine. Noone hates you for that. It is only when you use the double enchantment on it. It will vorpal 3 times as often. But you won't really gain more exp then with a +11. So all you do is kill monsters really fast and not get more exp out of it you are just wasting exp out of the monsters.

You are right about the times when high players are online. A low AM does best when he can crowd up monsters because he dies too easy without his globe. Altfire on a vamp minigun with tripledamage is nice in those cases. But it is a decision in your build you have to make. Go all out globe so you can tank a whole wave alone by lvl 150 or invest in HP and dr and use a vamp weapon when the wave isn't too crowded.
warhead2
1337 Haxor

also, with vorpal double magic you do not get points on the scoreboard. if you have been using that a lot then that would contribute to your issues if you have been measuring how you are doing by the scoreboard. non double magic gets points but they changed double magic vorpal to not give scoreboard points in attempt to better balance the game.
Azmodan
1337 Haxor

doesn't it even reduce your score when you use the double magic on the vorpal shock?
warhead2
1337 Haxor

I found this on the wiki near bottom of changelog page:

X RW_DWVorpal - If a player vorpals a monster and the modifier value is higher than normal, then the vorpal awards no "scoreboard" points for the player