Support for 3D view users

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
So_GewD
Killer in Training

Hey guys like myself and many others i like to use 3D view. but cant really aim with it or do anything besides aim to the front. my Suggestion is installin a plugin or addon that lets us use it freely. Alot of servers have it , im not sure whats the name of it

What do you guys think about that?
christmas
1337 Haxor

So_GewD wrote:Hey guys like myself and many others i like to use 3D view. but cant really aim with it or do anything besides aim to the front. my Suggestion is installin a plugin or addon that lets us use it freely. Alot of servers have it , im not sure whats the name of it

What do you guys think about that?
What is 3D view???
So_GewD
Killer in Training

its when you press F4 u see ur self as a third person. well 3D is what i called it. other ppl called it third person view. buts its the same principle
DW_Skittles
Site Admin

i requested this feature about 4 years ago so good luck xD
christmas
1337 Haxor

So_GewD wrote:its when you press F4 u see ur self as a third person. well 3D is what i called it. other ppl called it third person view. buts its the same principle
thats not 3D view... thats third-person view

i only once heard the defininition of 3D view in gaming and that was like a decade ago when they were making a new technology....and it didnt include monitor/mouse/keyboard/joystick
So_GewD
Killer in Training

well i call it that maybe im wrong. maybe because theres a 3 involved, but ye 3 person view probably the best way to put it
@nt
Pro but Noob

I only found 3rd person useful when I'm spamming inf at a safespot or pelvicthrusting another player/pet.
I like cookies...
So_GewD
Killer in Training

@nt wrote:I only found 3rd person useful when I'm spamming inf at a safespot or pelvicthrusting another player/pet.
Well i use it pretty much everytime, when im tanking luci , to be killing titans everywhere, but since i cant really aim with it. most of the times i dont kill that much so i switch to normal.
There for the suggestion for a plugin. but its seems no ones interessed in this so thank you anyways
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

I believe the Mutator you're thinking of is called SuperAerialView. It has a reticule for aiming in 3rd person view. I found it from a site called Iniquitous, providing the link here: http://www.unreal.shaungoeppinger.com/m ... opic]There are a bunch of other Mutators, Monster packs, and Character Skin Packs from this site link. There is also an 'Invasion Vault' under the Monsters tab that was hosted by the site creator in hopes of preserving any and all monster packs that have been hosted over the net.[/offtopic]
Anyways, I hope this'll be a useful link if Monster Mash will be implemented with that mutator.[hr]Semper Fi, OORAH! :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain