The 10 seconds between each wave...

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
MMA_T1mesh1fter
Pro but Noob

DW_WailofSuicide wrote:Agreed that I wouldn't mind moderately longer pauses between waves. I'm not sure I'd want to reduce it below 10 seconds in any circumstance though. Not that there are many low levels left, but it's challenging to do anything (e.g. grab a weapon) and get to a safe place in 10 seconds.
Hahaha lets reduce it to 0,5 and watch things burnxD

In big maps, 10 seconds are often not enough to get away from the hungry raptors or the overly attached queens, however, Here you HAVE 10 seconds. In my opinion(and probably everyone who fell for the trap and bought ghost)
the ghosting mayhem is a way bigger problem, well not exactly a problem, but sometimes I wonder if some of those ghost spawn points were placed by sadists. In the middle of the spawning grounds in practicly every map, in a cage(absolute and crossfire), The complete other side of the map etc. with a chance of not spawning at all, since you either keep floathing into the abyss outside the map, get nailed by ghost eating raptors or get killed without ghost even triggering(possibly when you recieved so much damage that both you and your 9999 hp ghost are vaporised in an instant.

To be honest I find the ghosting problems rather amusing, until it costs me my weapons because the game registered it as a suicide haha.