Halloween Maps?

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Eric
Killer in Training
Xfire: Eric

Not that I'm pushing for the Halloween maps early (though I'd love them whenever they do become available) but I'm curious.....

When are the Halloween Maps supposed to be available? Is it only the week of Halloween or the entire month of October?

Also, outside of when they are supposed to be available, any ETA for them? Just wondering so I'm not disappointed every day when they aren't up. Thanks!!
UT2004
Monster Mash Server 2
Weapon Master: Eric Level 331
Adrenaline Master: Eric2 Level 319
Medic/Monster Master: Eric3 Level 202
No Class: Eric4 Level 71
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

I'm sure you've noticed...they're up now. :D Have a howling good time!

DW>KarmaKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
BrianTheCorrupt
Killer in Training

Sweet, loved playing on the Halloween maps last year, and I'm going to relive the experiences again as my WM (my AM is taking a break for a bit, and my Medic will come on for AbsoluteHell [Standard and Halloween versions, love trying to figure out that 3rd trial]).

But I have to mention before it's too late and some newer players might miss it, Halloween Loot is MIA on MMs2 (Pumpkin exp., Trick or Treat Bags, etc.). I'm sure it's not much, but it'll be fun giving ToTBags to first-timers to Halloween.

Anyways, that's all I have on my mind for this topic for now.

[offtopic]Hopefully you'll be able to come on to MMs2 sometime soon DW>KarmaKat, it's fun playing with DW's as you guys/gals have had me on the servers with my enormous 600+ Ping, not missing more than 20 days of play since I started here! I also like going for those puzzle/trial maps and have solved quite a few of them (AbsoluteHell is still illusive to me, but I might get it one day). Bah, I feel like I'm bragging/gloating/etc., back to my what I was talking about, I hope to see you when you can get on! :sbigsmile:[/offtopic]
[hr]
Semper Fi, OORAH! :salute:
My Classes In MMs2:

BrianTheCorrupt - M/MM: Lv 638
BrianTheEnraged - AM: Lv 708
BrianTheGunzerkr - WM: Lv 318

My Map Projects (All on hold):
DM-Tourian
DM-DarkAgonWastes
DM-CargoTrain
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Well...we can't have all the Halloween goodness dropping on you all at once, now can we? ::insert evil laughter here::

:sgiggle: I'd be keeping an eye out towards the end of the week....

Looking forward to stealing some treat bags myself! :cheers:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...