Post Your Screenshots (For INV)

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server
Bacon
Killer in Training

nice combo whore, head hunter, flak monkey. but cmon "some competition"? score more than 19k then we will talk. :P but anyway. im done taking photo's of scores and crap cuz im running out of room on my comp. and i am also quiting UT for awhile.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

nice combo whore, head hunter, flak monkey. but cmon "some competition"? score more than 19k then we will talk. :P
It is impossible to get more then 15000 with AM or WM Bacon. We can't have a 100% more damage infinte mp5 like you do when you abuse the EWC. I did this with a 20% inf mp5, an 9% energy flak and a 20% earth shock. So considering this, if I had an inf Damage mp5 then i could have more then 15000, but we all know inf damage isn't possible.
and i am also quiting UT for awhile.
Chicken.... poc poc poc poc poc!
I got the reflex of the fly, now catch me if you can!
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

Here's my best score from a few months ago. I had only a handful of 13K's before this. Since this score I've not even had another 13K and rarely get over 10K.

For the first half of the game my MP5 was a reflecting, nothing too special, though I got a petri+6 around wave 8. My mines were freezing+6. Brrr! But effective. Even my pet titans got 10 of his buddies. :D
Image Image
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

Nigtmorph, you realy have no idea on how the servers changed in time, do you. I did break the 15000 barrier, my best score alone, without linking and without the DAMAGE SPHERE was 18500. You also have to consider the level of all the player and the difficulty of the map.
They've all broke 15,000 just by soloing . . . and all using WMs and AMs.
For most of em that was before the Tony monsters who are more difficult and give less pts.
Bigws did it. In fact, Bigws has scored over 28,000.
All the players was linking him from wave 1 to 16 in the OLD and EASY "The End" map, plus he was using the damage sphere all the time... honestly this score wasn't him, but everyone score (since everyone.... and when i mean everyone i mean it, I was here spectating, was linking him)
Do you just, like, enjoy making crap statements about medics, or something?
No, I like a fair fight taugh.
Because basically none of what you've said in the past week is true.
Not true, alot of player aggree with me. Even Corky aggree with me and He is the best medic scorer in server 2.
Medics can't run Globes.
They can with an energy flak and a resupply prism.
there's basically nothing left to buy, except monsters, which don't noticeably contribute to XP.
Bacon's giant razor fly got 100 kills in DogTown 2 days ago.
If I have a link, I don't use my extremely weak medic gun.
Medic gun base damage was tuned up form 6% to around 20-30%. It is equivalent to a inf +4 or an petri +6...quit whinning!
It's very hard to score kills with a medic MP5 because the higher levels do so much damage to the monsters so quickly that there's no time for me to get any damage in -- the monsters are (nearly) dead as soon as I start shooting. Medics have a hard time getting the high scores.
Obviously you havn't seen Bacon and Corky screenshots, they are both medic and they use the mp5. score range are 20000-22000.
In short, there's a lot of photographic evidence just here in this thread that AMs and WMs are much more monstrously powerful than you would have everyone believe, and that in this pictures, medics do not feature prominently in the highest scores.
... I reapeat... Obviously you havn't seen Bacon and Corky screenshots, they are both medic and they use the mp5. score range are 20000-22000.

So who's is bullshiting.... oh yeah i remember... YOU!
DW_Ant
DW Clan Member

I'm starting to debate if we should divide the screenshots (scores only and the other with simple fun shots).

Pass four pages of this thread has been displaying scores, discussing them, and debating balance.

I'm going to put more thought into this...
The difference between successful people from others is
not in the lack of strength,
not in the lack of knowledge,
but rather in the lack of will.

FFE466

its not that im afraid, there is nothing for me to be afraid of. im just gonna be done with this for awhile and sometimes come in and play.
DW_FrankyTheFly
DW Clan Member

its not that im afraid, there is nothing for me to be afraid of. im just gonna be done with this for awhile and sometimes come in and play.
Lol. Don't worry I was just teasing you. See ya till the next update then.
Seven_of_69
1337 Haxor

FWIW (10 binary monetary units) I wasn't trying to contradict Frankie's statement nor outdo his 15K score (which I'm sure isn't his highest). It just turned out that Frankie and I were posting at the same time. When I initially replied to this thread, his post wasn't there yet and when I submitted my post, his was already there.

The intent of my 17K post and comments were to indicate that in my experience, a score like that is extremely rare (as they should be IMO). Not impossible, just rare. Also it occurred back in February which was before Tony's monsters. I hadn't likened my scores to any one factor but it could be related to increased difficulty.
Bacon
Killer in Training

"Bacon's giant razor fly got 100 kills in DogTown 2 days ago."
bull shit. you where telling me how many kills i got with them you said 34 ish, and that was during wave 1-8 waves 1-4 are easy to get kills cuz wave 1 they are 1 hit kills and wave 2 are 2 hit kills, that is easy for them to get kills. and also they die when titans start to spawn, so all in all they get crap XP and dont kill much
Ham.N.S1

Image :queen:
Cheap Grandpa, Lawrence Uncle, Karma Sister & Ant Brother. ROFL

Ham & Someone play HamKat in Monster Mash.