Mash More Monsters (nOOb invasion strategy guide)

Check out Death Warrant's Invasion Server

Whats your favorite RPG invasion class

Weapon Master
34%
Medic/Monster Master
38%
Adrenaline Master
29%

Total votes: 125
Scourge

how much do u guys recommend Awareness for a Weapon Master? people said it makes seeing monsters easier therefore, resulting in more exp/points in some cases.

from 1-10... rate Awareness!!! 7 to 10 means that i have to get it.

i only need lvl 1 right?
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Only level 1 yes. Skills such as awareness are the non essential skills. This meaning that you could play just as well without however buying them would help you out.

I'f you're having trouble then sure buy it but i'd advise putting the stats into damage bonus etc that are very essential to gaining experience.
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

level 1 = 12
level 2 = -6

Cheap, but what do I know :evil5:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

Awareness is definitely helpful in seeing monsters. As Rob says though, essential skills like wep speed and damage bonus are going to be more beneficial initially. What good is seeing the monster if you can't kill it (and relatively quickly). That being said though, I like it and wish I had gotten it sooner for my Weapon Master.

I also agree with Cheap's assessment:
Get LVL1
Forget LVL2
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
And 2989? Well that's just BAD
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

BrainPan wrote:Awareness is definitely helpful in seeing monsters. As Rob says though, essential skills like wep speed and damage bonus are going to be more beneficial initially. What good is seeing the monster if you can't kill it (and relatively quickly). That being said though, I like it and wish I had gotten it sooner for my Weapon Master.

I also agree with Cheap's assessment:
Get LVL1
Forget LVL2
Lvl 1 Awareness is particularly helpful for big maps and/or distant monsters. That green health bar most definitely draws the eye and your aim to the target! But I also agree with Brain....max out weapon speed and get a healthy dose of damage bonus before you invest in Lvl 1 Awareness. And I'm in concordance with the thoughts on Lvl 2....just not worth it in my book.

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

zeus wrote:Some other info taken from various web pages:

MAGIC WEAPON LIST

(Additional info)
Damage A weapon with no text, only a + rating (e.g. "Rocket Launcher +3") does 10% more damage for each + (so a Bio Rifle +3 is 30% more damage).
Protection You take 10% less damage for each + while holding this weapon.
Force Projectiles shot by this weapon are 20% faster for each +.
Piercing Damage from this weapon ignores shields.
Penetrating Hitscan shots fired by this weapon go through any players they hit (like the zoom instagib beam does).
Infinity This weapon has infinite ammo.
Sturdy Enemy fire can't push you around while holding this weapon.
Luck While holding this weapon, fortune smiles upon you. Useful pickups seem to materialize out of thin air in front of you!
Misfortune You aren't so lucky with this weapon. For some reason, pickups seem to spontaneously combust right before you get to them.
Poison This weapon poisons those hit with it, causing additional damage to them over time.
Energy/Draining This weapon gives/takes adrenaline equal to 2% of the damage caused by it for each +/-.
Perhaps it's time to update this list? What does harm on a weapon do? How much vampirism does a vampiric weapon provide? How often does Null Entropy freeze the monsters.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

WHIPperSNAPper wrote:Perhaps it's time to update this list? What does harm on a weapon do? How much vampirism does a vampiric weapon provide? How often does Null Entropy freeze the monsters.
I know you've seen this Whipper, but for others reading this post:

http://www.clandw.com/modules.php?name= ... pic&t=1202
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who read binary, and everyone else.
4013 is only a FAD
cress

Just have a few questions.

What is the 1000 bonus points added to luci keep coming up for, and what is it?

Is advanced damage bonus applied after your standard damage bonus?

Do multiple kills, and killing sprees give added experience?

Can we hotkey individual artifacts instead of scrolling through them?
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

cress wrote:Just have a few questions.

1.What is the 1000 bonus points added to luci keep coming up for, and what is it?

2. Is advanced damage bonus applied after your standard damage bonus?

3. Do multiple kills, and killing sprees give added experience?

4. Can we hotkey individual artifacts instead of scrolling through them?
1. Successfully completing the map.
2. I believe advanced damage is applied after.
3. They used to give alot of xp for the spree awards, Especially the holy crap/shit kills. Something was changed, not sure if it will go back to the old way.
4. At this point we can't they were supposed to introduce that in the next druids release. However, with UT3 coming around the corner..... doubt it will be added.
DW_BrainPan
DW Clan Member

1. What Hornet said
2. Yes after, I think it even includes a weapons damage bonus (not sure though)
3. This is what it was:
http://www.clandw.com/modules.php?name= ... pic&t=1203
not sure what it has been changed to
4. What Hornet said
4013 is only a FAD