SVA vs DW Scrim Tomorrow

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

Am I right? Tell me I'm right. Tomorrow's the first Saturday of September, right? Right? Right? Tell me I'm not crazy!

Oh, BTW, if I'm right and tomorrow is the first Saturday of September, then I'm gonna get to go to a scrim! Yay! I'm so excited that I felt I had to post this before KK could.
Bean
1337 Haxor

Too bad the scrims don't really happen anymore :P.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Bill Waterson in Calvin & Hobbes
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Well...yes...it is that time agein!! :)

Official DW vs SVA Scrim

Saturday - September 1st - 8:00pm Central time!!

I don't know how many SVA will be in attendance, Zax...there aren't too many left that play ONS much. I've been trying to encourage our Monster Mashing populous to give ONS a try!! Also...any of you SVA that I've seen playing on Spam Vikings lately that don't have the server information, please contact me!!! :cheers:

DWs....I know there's a TAM match on this night too...but there should be enough of the rest of us to make a showing, so please try to drop in!

Catch you all in game!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

There's also a TAM match on @ 10pm ET with associated warm-up prior.

Snaggle.
DW_StaticLan
1337 Haxor

These still going on?
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- No sir -
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

As much as I would wish they were, we've lost a fair number of SVA, either by attrition or being pulled into the DW ranks, and so there aren't really enough SVA to go head to head on the first Saturday of the momth scrims.

However, I do try to maintain a DW presence on the private SVA scrim server every Saturday in the hopes that my fellow clan members who are available and those remaining SVA will come together for some good ONS games.

The next "official" head to head scrim date would be October 6th. But as I said, the server is up every Saturday night and start time is 9:00pm Eastern, 8:00pm Central, 6:00pm Pacific. I hope to see you then!!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
d2frob
1337 Haxor

You could always do an invitational style event and invite me ^^ (and others of course)
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

From memory, here's a (non-comprehensive) list of SVA members:

me
Brainpan
joeblow
flak monkey
desko
axon
mudskipper
frylock
paul
leslie

I'm sure there's a few more but my mind is drawing a blank. Of those, me, joe, brainpan, frylock and mudskipper are the only one's I can remember seeing playing ONS, though I don't play that much so I may be wrong. And there may be more. It's too early in the morning for me to be thinking this hard.
HunkaHunkaBurninLove
Killer in Training

Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:Am I right? Tell me I'm right. Tomorrow's the first Saturday of September, right? Right? Right? Tell me I'm not crazy!
You should consider the possibility that you're both correct AND crazy.
OPENSUSE LINUX 10.3 (X86-64).
Playing ETQW until a UT3 Linux client appears.