Up for a ONS match on TWL?

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
BushwacK

Seems there is only a hand full of ONS teams on TWL and truthfully we are still up there cause we're too lazy to take the team down. But I thought it might be cool to have a match, even though we haven't played as a team in prolly 9 months. You guys up for a match?
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

I bet we can scrounge up enough peeps for a match . Hit us up .
BushwacK

I thought i just did. :thumbleft: Alright let me see what the best day is for us.
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

Ah your talking non twl just for the hell of it match , sure . How's Tuesday.
BushwacK

No, I was talking TWL but we could do a scrim if you want to. We just been idle for the past 6 months so I figure everyone else has been. :drunken: Up for a scrim tonight? Thursdays still all get together on our pub server and play ONS.

xfire me: thebushwack
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

lol . just realized what team you were with and where u were coming from . I'll catch u on xfire over the weekend . :brilsmurf:
BushwacK

DW_Bomzin wrote:lol . just realized what team you were with and where u were coming from . I'll catch u on xfire over the weekend . :brilsmurf:
Oops my bad, I thought everyone heard of me, haha. Yes, we are GamersCoalition.
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- if it helps I do know you.. good old bushwack! from the primeval/torlan ut2k4 demo days.. wikedsick manta driver and killer with hitscan.. good old days..
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin

I recognize the name , but was at a loss for a clan , actually I thought you were with V3X and wanted us to challenge up. Was thinking of Bushmaster .
BushwacK

I really don't recognize any of the DW people except for Peaches, I play freon a few nights a week and seems they are always on. Tuff bugger no less. I have to sic Wentz on em no less. OK i hate using the pronouns, is Peaches a guy or a gal? WHatever the case I hope they don't play ONS.
:cussing: