6v6 tourney starting up here as well....

Discuss SVA and other scrims. Want to scrim us? Post here.
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

http://www.umgleague.com/forum/possible ... t2720.html

Apparently the 2k4 ONS team challenge posted here a couple weeks back excited some players from UMG, and the above thread has evolved into a short-term event proposal.

Several high-level comp players have come out of the woodwork to express interest, and they are looking for a few more to sign up. Check the last pages of said thread to see what rules are being drawn up and what the sign-up list looks like.

Most of the sign ups are demo server regulars, and it seems a major priority is to balance teams out. Even so, I think some of the regulars here who are hungry for a more competitive experience are able to give these "big names" a serious run for their money :blackeye:

So yah... just spreadin' the word. I enjoy playing with you guys and think that increased SVA participation at things like this can only make a more positive environment :)
JDub
Killer in Training

18 pages I'm not gonna read, and I have an attention span.
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Here's a clean summary thread.... looks like it's going to happen, and new players are still welcome:

http://www.umgleague.com/forum/official ... t2805.html
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Final bumpage due to this thread getting buried below 5 fresher topics within minutes :compress:

It's pretty informal, so lingerers/subs can probably join in on matches
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Tell them to run it again in the winter . We have alot of busy peeps . Would love to join up , just can't handle another thing right now . Know alot of others in the same boat .
Linkon
Killer in Training

meh mine and skally attempts to start that up lasted for a good 3 weeks, we had 4 active teams of pros mixed with the newer kids and it worked fine till everyone stopped showing interest

i probably won't do anything that big again unless someone shows interest again. not alot of people around from the 6v6 days anyway and the new players have a bad taste in their mouth when they play against the ol timers

ill stick with doing the sunday mixers for whoever is around heh :pirate: