Cant get enough

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
UT99_VET
Camper

We just cant get enough servers for you people
enjoy them and remember to donate...:)!!

Toxic and DW's
ThE VET
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Death Warrant's new tagline:

Death Warrant: Highest Server to Member Ratio in the World

WTF am I thinking :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
Namu
1337 Haxor

I love this server. When I get sick of ONS, I check here first. I love the whole arena concept and its great for improving my weapon skills.
Namu
UT99_VET
Camper

is just the beer... :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
ThE VET
Purity_the_Kitty
1337 Haxor

I need to check this out - what weapon is it, does it vary, do we use mutated weapons, hm? If we use mutated weapons, I've got a lot of suggestions (Arkon!)...and if not...we need an Arkon server. I'd totally donate if we made an Arkon ONS server. :bom:
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

TAM. Team Areana Master. Start with max health and sheild . All weapons. Then it's Team DM no power ups no health . No more ammo . U run out to bad. . Last on standing wins. You get points for hits not just kills . No matter last one standing gets a point for there team .

What is Arkon?
Purity_the_Kitty
1337 Haxor

Arkon, when done well - start players at 100 health and 100 shield (this varies). Give players weapons from the Arkon Power Mod weapons set; these guns are a bit beefier than the regular UT ones, but very uniquely fun; consider banning the Thermal Projector on this server though, it's overpowered. I like to replace it with the Punt Gun from another mod. After that...whatever format you like. It's traditionally good for CTF, but I personally think that and the Ninja Rope mod together make Bombing Run an absolute riot.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Uh oh, CTF....another server :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

If people will play them, I'm happy to run them.

I'll have a lok at the mod.

Rich (TW)
UT99_VET
Camper

Toxic we won't have any trouble in add CTF to the Chameleon I guess, I have all the custom maps already, that will be up to u and the community.
love u all
vet
ThE VET
Purity_the_Kitty
1337 Haxor

CTF's cool, but check out the following VCTF mods:
- Arkon's Power Mod (fun weapons for BR and CTF)
- Ninja Rope
- Ninja Rope
- Advanced Armour 3 (for VCTF, some extreme high-power vehicles, we've had fun with these in the past)
- Ninja Rope
- Air Power 3 (only for the Predator Helicopter...the other vehicles are either too bulky or too buggy, but the Pred is sweet)
- Ninja Rope

Get the idea that ninja ropes are hilarious in CTF? It adds a whole new dimension to the game, though it can make for some very high scores (hint: games to 10 points don't go to overtime if the players aren't used to ropes).