Stats

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Okay...nO0b question....

Last night (Sat.) I hopped into the Most Infamous Arena....was spectating on the map GrendelKeep. Sweaters, Snaggle, KarnEvil9, Stormgirl, Quake2Holic and a few others were in there playing. Next map was WrathoftheGods2K4. I joined and we all played a good match. The weird thing is, when I went to have a look at the stats on the UT website this afternoon, it didn't show me as playing in that game! Is there a reason it would only log 6 players when in fact there were at least 8 of us in there as I recall??

I know I have a good imagination...but I don't think I was hallucinating last night! :)
UT logged the 2 matches I played after this with no problem.

Any ideas?

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

KarmaKat wrote:Okay...nO0b question....

Last night (Sat.) I hopped into the Most Infamous Arena....was spectating on the map GrendelKeep. Sweaters, Snaggle, KarnEvil9, Stormgirl, Quake2Holic and a few others were in there playing. Next map was WrathoftheGods2K4. I joined and we all played a good match. The weird thing is, when I went to have a look at the stats on the UT website this afternoon, it didn't show me as playing in that game! Is there a reason it would only log 6 players when in fact there were at least 8 of us in there as I recall??

I know I have a good imagination...but I don't think I was hallucinating last night! :)
UT logged the 2 matches I played after this with no problem.

Any ideas?

KKat
When you join a match from being a spectator your stats for that game aren't counted.
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

Wish I was there... haven't played you in TAM yet and Sweatrs is a good deal of fun. Good enough to be a challenge while not hard enough that I can't take him down. Dunno about the others.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:Wish I was there... haven't played you in TAM yet and Sweatrs is a good deal of fun. Good enough to be a challenge while not hard enough that I can't take him down. Dunno about the others.
Thats cause I was eating a Klondike and picking my nose at the same time that whole match. And I only have one arm...
killrob
1337 Haxor

ifondlesweaters wrote:
Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:Wish I was there... haven't played you in TAM yet and Sweatrs is a good deal of fun. Good enough to be a challenge while not hard enough that I can't take him down. Dunno about the others.
Thats cause I was eating a Klondike and picking my nose at the same time that whole match. And I only have one arm...
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
DUCK! Oh wait guess I shoulda said that before I shot you huh?
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

WailofSuicide wrote: When you join a match from being a spectator your stats for that game aren't counted.
Well...curses on those UT Statisticians!!

But thanks for the info, Wail! :flower:

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

Excuses excuses.