Anti TCC

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
killrob
1337 Haxor

Toxic is right if youve ever tried to play against practicly any of the (uma) guys like prongbasterd or barshele(not sure of the spelling but I know someone knows who I'm talking about.
Though the TCC is a henderance in onslaught when waiting for midgame check after u die I dont think this would cause anything bad in TAM. JMO though
DUCK! Oh wait guess I shoulda said that before I shot you huh?
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Well she was pretty adament that she was hacking on voice chat. Ive only seen 1 hack that was pretty obvious. Some guy had a speed hack on he was moving 3x normal rate. What about safe what ever.

I cant hit you guys when you double dodge like freaking kangeroos, unless you start going in a pattern. Well professional DMers dont like TAM. You have no map control, and you cant spawn frag. Double damage, adren, armor, health packs, ect are all map control items. Even someone with out a skill advantage once hes at full health (maybe keg) + shield + double damage the odds are definitly in your favor. .

Its bharshell or did i spell it wrong too.
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

My n0ob two cents worth...

While catching hacks is good...I really hate those pauses for checks in game. It's an annoying break in concentration...and I need to concentrate as much as possible to try and keep up with you lot!
:blackeye:

I can't imagine that many newer hacks on an older game, but I know there's dips out there that do those things just because they can. Having said that...I also think there's enough DWs and experienced players on the server at any one time that can spot these lamers, demo 'em and then leave them to the tender mercies of Toxic!

Haven't played on any TAM server with TCC so can't comment there.

And Toxic's right...you haven't been pwned until you've been pwned by a pro! (didn't just go back to playin' checkers..I put the whole damn game box away!....happily...I found you guys when I finally got up the gumption to start playing again!)

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
zeus
1337 Haxor

Yeah, it may be that he was that good.. Who knows...

I don't understand why you would alias yourself unless you had something to hide.

Reasons???
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

I've had my ass handed to me by a pro. He was 8 years old. O_O Anyways... errmm... you might alias to beat the crap out of noobs and no one knows its you?