Anti TCC

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

There was some gurl on our comp server named Morning Wood claiming she was useing a wallhack. I dont know if she was or not, will we have anything in the future?
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

The other day there was someone named PrettierInPunk who was pwnzring everyone. Some really good dodging there, but I wouldn't say aimbot... didn't land every shot. But it was close, me and zeus were talking after he left and decided he was prolly cheating and/or like one of the best players ever. I only killed him twice, and those were the only 2 times he died. That I recall.
zeus
1337 Haxor

And those two times were when the had basically already won the game. It was like 9-2 or something...

So, either he was the greatest player ever (he made Hornet look like an amatuer with the shock rifle and lightning gun) and he just gave up.

Or he was hacking the game and had turned it off.

The problem is that you can't spec the other team. Plus, he probably would have realized it.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Well im decent, im not the best. You have to understand that alot of people have played these maps like its going out of style. Rankin was the offical demo map of the game and therefore people will own you for no reason other then experiance. Hes a good shot, i didnt think he was impossible to kill. We have had better players in our ons server prongbastard, reptile, sofakingality, trueshadow, craze88, arienhorde, ect.

After we played him i checked his stats.I believe this was the person. He aliases quite a bit it seems.

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/player ... yer=470811
BRYAN_OF_OYBRO
Pro but Noob

Yeah I played with that guy. He was insanely good. I'm not experienced enough to spot hacks, but I was on his team once, and he wasn't flawless, but he was landing some phoenominal shots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

-Pretty in Pink -- That was me aliasing.. :albino: dont worry guys! haha.. (jk)
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Well it wasnt pink it was punk, so it obviously wasnt you.
zeus
1337 Haxor

Yeah, he may have been just very good. But, I don't know... I don't like to accuse people of cheating. But, he seemed too good.

But you are right. Especially with those guys who play death match all the time. He may have just known the map like the back of his hand. If I was thinking about it, I would have taken a demo. I was too focused on just getting one kill to think straight, however.. :D

I just could not believe some of the shots he was pulling out. But, I may be that sucky. :D
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

One of those 2 times was a shock combo up to a platform when he didn't see me and I saw him, the other was one of my "Man, you lucky bastard" shots that I get every once in a while. I rely on them too much some times... anyway, I consider myself a pretty decent player, I specced him after I died and we were on eachothers teams and one thing was he was damn good at dodging off the wall. Pretty good shot, too. Though I don't like accussing people of using aimbot, I've been accussed several times myself. On Zark, I like, F'IN OWN! So that's why I don't accuse people of aimboting. Just... suspicious behavior is all.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

I can add tcc to the server. It's certainly not perfect, and the last stable release is a little old. It would only catch people using older cheats. But with a server like this, it shouldn't cause any lag or anything, so it couldn't hurt.

I'm not telling you that you're wrong, but here's a few things to consider:

1. There are fewer hackers out there than people would lead you to believe.
2. People who learn to move well (dodge jumping, wall doding, etc) are typically not cheaters. If you're a cheater, you're not going to learn to move like that. You don't need to.
3. You have no idea what a good player is. Hornet is probably our best death matcher, but, and this is certainly no slight to him, if he met up with a "professional" death matcher, he'd be lucky to get 1 or 2 kills. These guys are insane. They play one or two maps 8 hours a day. They know where you are by your footsteps. They've played it so many times, they know when you pass through that corridor, 9 times out of ten, you're going to be coming out to the left in 3...2...1...COMBO RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Seriously, playing against some of these guys makes you feel bad, like you should just put the CDs away and go back to playing checkers.

For lack of a better example, if Fatality logged into the server under an alias, he would beat each and every one of us 100-0 and we'd all be screaming hack.

With that said, there are certainly cheaters out there, and if you guys would fel better about it, I can install TCC.

Rich (TW)