Tam Tournament?

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Hey all, anyone interested in a little TAM tournament? I figure we can mix up the teams (4v4 2 SVA and 2 DW and no, Hornet and Maestro cannot be on the same team!)

We can do it season/playoff style, or we can do a single elimination thingy on one Saturday.

As for prizes, I do have in mind a mousepad design for 2k7 with the name of the Warfare server on it (no ETA however). If that comes to pass, I could give away one of those to the winner. Otherwise, you are welcome to a T-Shirt :tongue3:

Let me know what you think.

Rich (TW)
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I'm in, will we select teams amongst ourselves or will teams be selected for us?
Namu
1337 Haxor

Sounds like a blast, as long as I know the date in advance I should be there.
Namu
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

I'm thinking it should be random. I'll put all the names in a hat and let my kids pull them out.

Once we get an idea of how many people want in, we can figure out the number of teams, and how to structure the tournament.

If we do it season/playoff style, we could have multiple match dates with the teams themselves responsible for coming up with dates that work. And no worries about demos, cheating, etc. We all know Hornet hacks, but everyone else is clean. But we love Hornet anyway :compress:

Rich (TW)
Cams
Camper

I'm definetly in! :cheers: :bounce:
Cams.
Former NARC Crew.

Brabham Driver fo Life!
Trigga
Killer in Training

I'm in mon camarade. :drunken:

Now, what about the maps? I'm pretty new to TAM and I would like to know which r the maps I must take a look before I play (u know, to pussy out and hide under a shadow or a stair ) :cat:

Nahhh.. jk :albino: Those of you who have seen me play know that if could wrap to my character's body 100lbs of C4 and blow-up a core, I'll do it the whole game :cheers:
Trigga
Killer in Training

Hey! BTW, sorry 4 the double post, but Cams told me this morning that the "Metrics" are up again :)

FYI
http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/

:bounce:
Bean
1337 Haxor

Sounds good....
zeus
1337 Haxor

I should be in, so people can enjoy picking me off.. ;)
BigRed
DW Clan Member

I'm in!

-BigRed