Updated Server

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

Well I finally had some time tonight, so I decided to upgrade the TAM server. It's now running the latest version of TAM, and Freon. Enjoy!

Rich (TW)
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Very cool! ;)

The Freon mod will up the strategy requirements for TAM! Like the new menu look/features...even get to see who's spectating. And boy do ya need to be sure to change the opposing team colors if you're going to play IceAsylum! Great map...very bad if you're playing against blue! LOL!!

Many thanks, Toxic!!

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Sweet, much appreciated.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

Actually with the way freon is currently set up, its not worth thawing people.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

This will be awesome, Toxic. Freon is more addictive for me than Invasion and it's nice to play against humans for a change. Looking forward to breaking this bad boy in...
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

DW_Hornet wrote:Actually with the way freon is currently set up, its not worth thawing people.
Didn't see any specific setups for freon. Care to share?
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I don't believe it's a configuration issue, its a game play issue. It takes way too long to thaw people, and the way people camp the frozen it kinda defeats the purpose of freeze tag. I'm not saying it should instant unthawing, but it should be faster. Maybe its more due to the nature of the limited map enviorment then the actual mod.
DW_Ifondlesweaters
DW Clan Member

I've always thought that it would make the game a little more exciting if there was a way to make the Link secondary (A.K.K as "K's Shaft") speed up the thawing process. But I don't think it takes too long to thaw. Hornet is just beign his usual bitchy self.
DW_Hornet wrote:I don't believe it's a configuration issue, its a game play issue. It takes way too long to thaw people, and the way people camp the frozen it kinda defeats the purpose of freeze tag. I'm not saying it should instant unthawing, but it should be faster. Maybe its more due to the nature of the limited map enviorment then the actual mod.
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

I always have trouble keeping track of Hornet's cycle.

Rich (TW)
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

:thefinger: