Updated Server

Forum for Death Warrant's TAM server
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

DW_Hornet wrote:I don't believe it's a configuration issue, its a game play issue. It takes way too long to thaw people, and the way people camp the frozen it kinda defeats the purpose of freeze tag. I'm not saying it should instant unthawing, but it should be faster. Maybe its more due to the nature of the limited map enviorment then the actual mod.

In the couple of matches I played early this morning, my bot teammate thawed me a couple of times...and I did the same to him. But I did note that there a few times even the bots on the opposing team did indeed camp out my frozen teammate! Perhaps the key to that problem would be to lure the campers away while another teammate thaws the frozen. As Hornet said, this would depend on the map environment, but also on the number of players on each team. I had a hard time trying to draw the enemy bots away from my guy by myself...but it's certainly feasible to do it with a larger number of players involved.

KKat
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
krypton
Killer in Training

The adrenaline is kind of different from the normal tam. When the adrenaline is activated everybody on the team get it only for a few seconds. It is too short and kind of annoying.

Can you change that back to normal?
DW_damn_weasel
1337 Haxor

krypton wrote:The adrenaline is kind of different from the normal tam. When the adrenaline is activated everybody on the team get it only for a few seconds. It is too short and kind of annoying.

Can you change that back to normal?
On behalf of Toxic..................
NO
lol j/k.
:cyclopsani:
The things you own end up owning you.
DW>Damn_Weasel
DW_Snaggle
DW Clan Member

Is plain-old TAM gone now?

There only seems to be the FT game type in the voting menu

Or am I missing something?