Displayed email doesn't work

Mapmaking? Modeling? Discuss all that stuff that's too complicated for most mere mortals here.
StormyFacade

Dunno if this goes here, but just wanted to say...

The email displayed in UT2004 in your servers "clandw@clandw.org" doesn't work, at least I can't send ANY emails from my google email.

Wanted to send one about the difficulty of the server in how it plays a part in making things boring as a low level player in high waves, since it essentially becomes "Hide or Die immediately" and that kinda sucks, since there's really only linking you can "do" and I say it with quotations, because you're still sitting around doing barely anything, and wanted to suggest some things to help remedy it in the future, I mean if anyone was interested in hearing them that is. xD
Note: Wouldn't be all like "Just make it easier" Far from it. x3

I understand the servers are pretty old though and UT2004's kiiiinda seeming to get replaced with UT4 in the future.
Ingame name is IIIStrife, MechaStrife and SupStrife
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

Not sure about your end, Stormy, but the contact email is working fine from my end.
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I would like to do an update to the servers to address the difficulty situation, unfortunately I've been quite swamped so I wasn't able to get it done before the holidays. Maybe soon?

Feel free to offer any suggestions you have on that front. I recognize it's a problem and although I already have an idea of what I want to do, it can't hurt to hear other perspectives.