(RTS)Redbluff

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
Zax_Gentoo_Box
1337 Haxor

Yes, I played this map a couple of days ago. It was really neat. Nice vehicles. I like the cowboy look. I HATE THE WEAPONS LOCKERS! I mean, come on, in the two middle nodes on the side, all you get is a grenade launcher and a link gun. What good does that do if you spawn there and then a raptor comes in to destroy the node? It doesn't do anything, unless you're very lucky with grenades or you're a god-like bot that can shoot a raptor down w/ a shield gun.
TheHunterIcemann
Pro but Noob

Zax_Gentoo_Box wrote:It doesn't do anything, unless ... you're a god-like bot that can shoot a raptor down w/ a shield gun.
Strangely enough, I think that has happened to me not only in a raptor, but in midair while jumping in a Bender.

Wow.
DW_Hornet
DW Clan Member

I was working on a version fixing those issues and frames. Project got shelfed, maybe I'll take a look at it again.
joeblow
1337 Haxor

Yeah frames are not good but there seems to be some freezes on this map for no reason.

wp
joblow@bellsouth.net game contact email.