Deluxe's first MM Map

Here's a specific forum for discussing potential maps, maps that need a vacation and optimizations and modifications for better playability.
MrDeluxe

Hey, i use to be a mapper for UT99 8 years ago and made some pretty good maps which were never released.

Level designing is in my blood, i have released several maps on sourcemod games with 1 of them being a huge success. Having developed over a years hard work on the successfull map i have proved that i am a dedicated and hold a great passion for level designing.

Over the next week i will be developing a map for the UT04 MM DW Server. I love MM and DW servers are the best.

It's time to create something special and give back something to the community for all their hard work and the support this community has to offer.

My mapping concept is to design a basic map interior and release. Get feedback and see how the map runs then i'll get stuck in and we'll add some nice features and the most important detailed brush work.

I like a good simple map, this is my 1st map for UT04 in over 8 years if i am as successfull as i am in source based games i'll continue and map for this community.
Famious mapper for Zombie Panic! Source
MrDeluxe

Ok, that's not a lot to look at. I've been using the UDK Editor for a few days now so im gonna start mapping again.

Im going to aim for a small balanced map and see how it plays. If im happy with it and your happy with it i'll go further and create a bigger for graphical realistic map for you all.
Famious mapper for Zombie Panic! Source