Bad News from Germany

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

meh ima still get it whether it sucks or not
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Yup ill be there playing it for a while, yes the game has problems but everyones gripes seem to hinge on the browser. It has nothing to do with game play which is why im buying it.

And does it seem like ut2k4 players are starting to sound a lot like ut99 players...
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

d2frob
1337 Haxor

Hey kae, what's your ut3 ingame name?

ps mines Rob if anyone fancies adding me :cheers:
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

That would be Kaeolian :bom:
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yeah most of the problems are with the server browser and in all the uts so far this would be a huge problem because there was really no single player but ut3 does have a single player campaign and it is supposed to be really cool so, get the game play the single player then when the online play is brought up to ut2k4 standards you will already have unlocked all the skins or whatever you get from the single player. and will be very familiar with the ut3 form of gaming.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

Too much whining and not enough independent thought going on in the ONS community..... yeah there are a few issues (easily my biggest problem is with the server browser) but this is true with any game & the griefing going on is utterly comical. . Warfare reviews from Germany and gaming websites are mostly very positive.

Allegedly a patch will be released early in the first week of release. I hope they work via auto-update to keep everyone on the same page.

Here's what looks to be a somewhat competent and frequently Q&A updated thread at INA that you may be interested in:
http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583809

Maybe this is interesting? http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=584602
Last edited by unhappy_meal on Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unhappy_meal
Killer in Training

d2frob wrote:but as i go into random servers, meet new people
I met stryfe about a week ago in Shangri-la :O

Results weren't pretty, but def better than they would've been in 2k4 :blackeye:
DW_Cheapshot
DW Clan Member

I need to Hire Kae as my PR man.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Emerson
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

my god..................lame.................... stupid germans rubbing their pre-game rights in our face
DW_Bomzin
Site Admin
Xfire: bomzin

Let them work out some of the problems over there before they show up over here.