Bad News from Germany

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Lol and why is that Cheap ?!
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

unhappy_meal wrote: I met stryfe about a week ago in Shangri-la :O

Results weren't pretty, but def better than they would've been in 2k4 :blackeye:
Was that on a public server or the #ut3tdm PUG match?
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Huh? no.... UT3 is the best yet and warfare has been hinted at being considerably better than onslaught. Can't wait :D:D
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

Tazcrosblade_ wrote:yeah most of the problems are with the server browser and in all the uts so far this would be a huge problem because there was really no single player but ut3 does have a single player campaign and it is supposed to be really cool so, get the game play the single player then when the online play is brought up to ut2k4 standards you will already have unlocked all the skins or whatever you get from the single player. and will be very familiar with the ut3 form of gaming.
Uh...I wasn't even planning to look at the single player game.
zeus
1337 Haxor

WHIPperSNAPper wrote:
Tazcrosblade_ wrote:yeah most of the problems are with the server browser and in all the uts so far this would be a huge problem because there was really no single player but ut3 does have a single player campaign and it is supposed to be really cool so, get the game play the single player then when the online play is brought up to ut2k4 standards you will already have unlocked all the skins or whatever you get from the single player. and will be very familiar with the ut3 form of gaming.
Uh...I wasn't even planning to look at the single player game.
QFT
kaeolian
1337 Haxor

Can some one explain this simgle player idea to me i dont understand it... :bom:
Aih PittaH TeH F00l !!!1!11

d2frob
1337 Haxor

I'm still convinced that UT NEEDS decent gametype/play tutorials to get people up to scratch for online play. Then all that is left are the retards that don't intend to play well anyway! Idealism ftw ^^
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

kaeolian wrote:Can some one explain this simgle player idea to me i dont understand it... :bom:

i dont really know but i do know its going to be better than the old sing player aka the simple fact that it exists
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

The basic idea of single player is this: Play as Reaper, watch cutscenes of UT3 in incredible detail. The campaign introduces you to each gametype and you play a few matches of every gametype. As you beat enemies, you unlock them. Some of the maps you play might have special rules specific to that match. In the end, you watch some cutscenes, then log onto multiplayer.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

i also heard that while playin the single player you unlock armor that you can then use to costumize your character.
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade