How do you like War so far ?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
Rubble
Killer in Training

How do you like War so far ?and um First post : )
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

i dont have the game, and im not to sure any1 else here has it, didnt alot of ppl say that they were going to wait?
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
Rubble
Killer in Training

I think at least a few of the SVA or DW will buy it soon as they can, I will .I have already got Call of Duty and Crysis. Both of which I like but there not UT. Besides the main reason I like UT is because of the DW SVA community. They are sorta the opposite of Xbox live smac talkers. I know there are major problems with the way the servers have to be set up from reading Toxic's post and alot of people if not everyone knows that the UI/brouser are lame but ill enter the isp manual if I have to. : )
emailbo
Camper

warfare is good, but i feel like the only sva playing right now
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
DW_KarmaKat
Site Admin
Xfire: KarmaKat

I picked a baaad time to go on holiday! LOL!

I expect I'll be picking it up when I get back home at the end of the week. While I'm certain there are still some pretty ugly things that want fixing, I"m remaining hopeful that patches will soon follow.

Looking forward to seeing it suck my computer into a black hole of immobility... just cause for building up a new one pronto!! :cheers:

KKat
:flower:
Karma...a term that comprises the entire cycle of cause & effect...
Kat...a supercilious quadrupedal pile of fur that doesn´t give a flying fig for Karma...
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

i just bought the special edition even though my computer can't really handle UT3 all that well... still playable though. it is installing right now!! wheeeee! once the 8800gt goes down a bit i'll probably get one.
anyway, until the death warrant server goes up, what server is everyone else playing on>?
emailbo
Camper

ive been finding some good warefare on cainslair servers

waiting for dw's

my 7900gt is working overtime to run 1024x768 and no textures LOL!

i still like it

but i agree that the menu system needs to be scrapped and done from square one
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
Nefritee

I'm having fun so far. It's been awhile since I played an UT actually but hubby and I got the game (2 of them) and I was the only one who had graphic issues, due to not updating my 8800 gts... lol but so far graphics good. Just the server crashing is quite frustrating.

This is the only shoot em up game I'll actually play, other wise, I stick to the mmorpg world usually, but this is a good side venture sometimes.
WHIPperSNAPper
1337 Haxor

I've only played it for about 15 minutes, but it seemed fun even though I was lost.
Celtic
Camper

war is da bomb.... the orb is just what the game needed