How do you like War so far ?

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
d2frob
1337 Haxor

Oh wow....it's onslaught....but ten times better! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Mad_Max_01

I'm digging it. Trying to get some more practice in and figuring out what all the new stuff does, which nodes to worry about, etc... I had my doubts at first, but I can see already though I'm going to dig this just as much if not more than Onslaught.
./MadMax01
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- Played it .. Not for me ... Unless there's big-butt changes -
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
Damnidge
1337 Haxor

i got the game today.

It seems like onslaught with an orb added to the mix. Nothing seemed new to me about it besides that.

Overall I like the game, but not as much as I did ut2003 or ut2004. I am sure I will play it regularly, but I still prefer cod4 as of now.
Cheers, Damnidge
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

-- very good thing I got that one for free !! Im also stiking with cod4 and ut2k4 , even tho I don't really have alot of time to play these days ..
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
SweetTooth

Warfare is terribad. 1-1-1 and 1-1 node setups. Epic learned nothing.

oh and remove Onyx Coast from the server rotation as the map is horribly broken. blue sid has a ridiculous advantage and can permanantly suppress both the middle bridge node and the enemy primary without moving more than a couple of steps from the darkwalker spawns. the map is pretty but also pretty damn broken.
d2frob
1337 Haxor

o.O this is odd. Seems to be a euro/us divide. You guys seem to hate it yet the top euro teams all like it. The single node maps like sinkhole and market district are great fun imo thanks to the orb. Not played everything yet but so far i love it.
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

I have a hard time getting decent framerates in a lot of War maps, so I don't think I'll play it much until I can upgrade... Did have some fun in Avalanche on the DW server earlier, but when Floodgate came I was getting like 2 fps, so I ended up having to quit.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

i love warfare!.!.!.!.!. its way cooler than onslaught!!!!!!!>
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
SweetTooth

d2frob wrote:o.O this is odd. Seems to be a euro/us divide. You guys seem to hate it yet the top euro teams all like it. The single node maps like sinkhole and market district are great fun imo thanks to the orb. Not played everything yet but so far i love it.

huggley hates it so not sure what you are talking about. and sinkhole is a bad version of primeval without the spidermines and market district isnt even ONS or War... it is TDM with nodes.