Server Address

UT3 should be coming soon with a new gametype, improved vehicles, and MORE PLAYERS! Death Warrant will be there with hardware to spare!
DW_ToxicWaste
Site Admin

We have a server Ladies and Gentlemen.

We're in the browser as Death Warrant: SpamVikings

Rich (TW)
* > Tommo
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

Still playing the single player campaign (spent like 5 hours on it tonight ... Surprised it's that long), but I'll definitely be checking this out once I'm done.

I hope my computer can handle the 32p server though ... I've been getting bad frame lag on some maps (especially Downtown!). Warfare is really, really fast paced and rewards teamwork, I can't wait to see how it plays with humans instead of the dopey bots on my team.
Rubble
Killer in Training

I played a round or two on it.I'm still setting things up the way I like. I havnt figured out how to get the voice to work yet.I'm not sure but it seems you may have to have people on your friends list to chat.
emailbo
Camper

Thanks for getting it up so fast.

and thanks to mudskipper for some good rounds
The "real" "fake" Les Stroud
DW_e_aLpHa
DW Clan Member

- - Thanks for the Server // Im sure it's great and will be joining in pretty soon as well -- :)
..:: Sworn to a Secrecy ::..
==||+ Beast Of Blood +||==
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

yo wail is the single player good or what? is it like the last 1s or does it have a storyline or what?
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
noxiousCaitSith
1337 Haxor

im enjoying the single player so far. i sorta have to play it cause i lag online and it's hard to kill people properly :(. so compared to UT2k4's single player ut3 is definitely better...but i'll definitely be playing online after i get home.
when i get my new computer who knows when i'll actually be able to play it without laggness.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

is it like a tournament or actually a story line and junk?
Its Pronounced Taz-Cross-Blade, not Tazer-Blade, not Taz-Crows-Blade, not Taco-Blade, Taz-Cross-Blade
DW_WailofSuicide
DW Clan Member

It has some full screen cinematics and some scripted events (mostly chatter between bots on your team) for each map. You've also got the option of using certain consumable "cards" for the next mission you choose. Pretty much the same as multiplayer beyond that.
Tazcrosblade_
1337 Haxor

And what about the thing where you unlock custom armors and such for your character by doing the single player?